T H I R T Y F I V E

For everyone who was confused on chapter 21, I think about Sirius's birthday but I had him apparate before lmao I just forgot but this year he turns 18 so yeah just a dumb writer mistake.

Also totally off topic but anyone wanna give me a new username. I'm done with bellamyblakecanendme (on TikTok)

Everyone met up at the beach within minutes of each other. The first thing they did was set up two tents. One for the girls and one for the boys. The tents were small on the outside but huge on the inside. Perfect for them. And it didn't take long to set them up either.

When the kids were done Madeline looked back and forth between the water and her friends. With a smirk on her face, she hit Regulus's arm and pointed to the water with her head before running towards it. Everyone was skeptical at first about going in with their clothes but they all followed her in.

"Oh my god, it's freezing!" Peter said.

"It's not that bad." Marlene splashed him.

They were all laughing and splashing around in the water. Having fun and enjoying being surrounded by friends.

"See this isn't too bad," Madeline said walking up to Regulus.

"It really isn't." He pulled her towards him by her waist. She put her arms around his shoulders.

Madeline thought he was gonna kiss her but instead at the last second, he pulled her under the water.

"Rude." She chuckled as she splashed him when they resurfaced.

"Now come here." He pulled her in again.

"Nope." She pushed him under the water and ran to the shore.

She turned around and saw him running for her. She still her hands out to keep him away "no I don't want to get all sandy." She laughed.

Instead, he ducked under her arms and lifted her over his shoulders, and spun around.

~

Madeline Lily Marlene and Remus went for a walk up this hill earlier and they sat there on the bench for half an hour chatting till Sirius ran up the hill to them in his dog form to tell them the food was ready.

All the kids sat around the fire as they ate and reminisced their time together at Hogwarts.

"Oh and that one prank where you charmed doorknobs, quills, and candy into port keys that took you to another place in the castle. That one was my favorite." Marlene laughed.

"That was a good one," Peter said.

"And a bit annoying too." Alyssa chuckled.

"What about the time we charmed the sorting at to only speak Swahili for the day, they had to push back the sorting ceremony to the next morning, McGonagall was furious." Sirius laughed.

"She gave us detention that night. We set two records that night." James said.

"Charming that hat and getting the earliest given detention ever." Remus laughed.

"When we turned the candy slugs into real slugs in the Slytherin common room." Peter chuckled.

"That one, I did not like." Regulus chuckled.

"Yeah nope me neither," Narcissa said. "I don't eat anything in there anymore."

"Don't worry you're safe now. We won't target other common rooms anymore." James said not very convincingly.

"How'd you guys get in anyways?" Regulus asked.

Madeline laughed.

"Well, Mae took the invisibility cloak and waited around till someone went in and she snuck through before the door closed." Sirius chuckled.