T W E N T T T H R E E

You guys should follow my tik toks @ ilovethemarauderss and bellamyblakecanendme only if you want ofc

Madeline and Alyssa were the first of the group to sit down at breakfast. given they were all up a lot earlier than they usually are.

"So what happened between you and Regulus yesterday?" Alyssa asked as she took a bite of her toast.

"It's stupid and so therefore I'm not telling you."

"Fine, fine. But you will tell him about this morning?"

"When I'm not mad at him, yeah sure."

"Good. see, that's what good humans do, they tell the truth." she smiled.

"Easy for you to say, you're not in a relationship that you're afraid to ruin and have feelings for someone else that makes the whole situation worse than it already is, but you can't do anything about anything without hurting someone in the process and, ugh."

"Wow..."

"Yeah." she tore a bite through her apple.

"anyways here comes trouble." She said looking at the rest of the big group walking in. Remus had his arm around Camilla's waist.

"Look's like they made up already," M said.

"Wonder what their conversation sounded like..." Alyssa whispered as they sat down.

seems like Camilla was still mad at her best friend because she and Remus had Sirius and Marlene scoot down, so Marlene was in front of Alyssa, Sirius in front of Madeline, Rem in front of peter, and Cam in front of James. weird. Oh, and of course Lily is next to James.

"This is new," Sirius said then looked at Madeline. "I like it."

She shook her head and chuckled.

"Is something going on between you three?" James pointed to the three girls in the grade below him.

"I have nothing to do with this." Alyssa put her hands up.

"What happened?" Peter asked the girl next to him.

"long story short Rem and I were about to kiss. We didn't. and no I don't need your criticism either." she whispered to him.

"Hey hey hey, I wasn't gonna criticize you anyways." He chuckled.

"Oh wow." James leaned his head in front of peter. "You-"

"Shut up James." Madeline pushed his head back.

"Wait you almost kissed-" Sirius said looking at Madeline but was cut off by Regulus who was coming to talk to said girl.

"Who almost kissed who?" He asked.

Everyone looked at him.

"Oh hi little brother."

"Hey."

"Reg?"

"I just came to ask if we could talk..." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, yeah sure I guess." She stood up, everyone gaze turned to her.

"Meet you at the end of the table." He said. She nodded.

The two walked on separate sides of the Gryffindor table, not really looking at the other till they met at the end.

"Out there?" He nodded his head towards the doors.

"Sure."

~

When the two got to a quite hallway they stood face to face about a foot apart from each other.