F O U R T E E N

Hi it's only been four days since I updated but it feels like it's been so long cause I usually try to update everyday. Anyways I've just been busy watching clone wars. Like that's it. That's the reason.

Also there's no point to this chapter other than I didn't want to just skip past the first day.
First here are the black brothers notes to each other. Someone wanted to know what they said:

Dear Sirius,
I know it was the best thing for you to run away but it's already so different without you. Thank you for the birthday wishes by the way. Madeline told me in her letter earlier this summer.

And believe it or not, I miss you, big brother. We were always really close when we were younger. That kind of changed once I came to Hogwarts, I do believe in our families values and you don't, and I know that's the main reason we don't really get along anymore. Especially since I'm in Slytherin, it just adds to that. Also Cissy gave me a few hints that you have her tell you how I'm doing during the school years. It means a lot.

Sorry I can't give you this letter myself but if mother knew, she'd hate me just as much... no offense.

- Love, your little brother.

~

Dearest Regulus,

I'm glad you wrote to me first. I wasn't sure if you were following in our parents foot steps with hating me too. It means a lot. And I miss you too, Reggie, I wish it wasn't like this, and I wish we had better parents. But we aren't all as lucky as some. Our family is rich, important and well known but that doesn't mean it's an easy life at home.

And I see Narcissa is telling all my secrets huh? But I need some way of knowing you're doing alright. And I didn't want to be seen as a cheesy over protective older brother or whatever. Maybe some way we can meet in person to talk without someone there to tell mother. And by someone here at school, I do indeed mean bella, she'll do anything to be everyone's favorite.

Anyways, have a good school year, I know you're better in classes than me so it's not like that'll be hard. Oh and I'll be cheering for you during quidditch matches.

- My best regards, Sirius.

~

Today is the first day of Madelines fifth year, The Marauders 6th, and everyone can already sense that this will be a good year.

"Shit... why is always the first day..." Madeline face palmed. "Ladies wake up we're gonna be late!" She shouted.

Alyssa groaned as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Five more minutes..." Camilla mumbled.

"We don't have fine more minutes!" Madeline shouted while laughing.

"Hm?" Alyssa looked at her clock "oh Merlin!" She got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

Camilla then finally realized what was happening and jumped out of bed as well.

"Shoes..." Madeline said looking around the room. "Aha." She smirked when she spotted them.

Camilla was putting on her clothes as Alyssa came out from the bathroom having brushed her hair and teeth, Mae then took over the bathroom to do the same.

After a couple minutes she came out and Camilla went in. Alyssa put on her robe and the three were finally ready.

"It's always the first day back. Always." Camilla sighed.

"Yeah. Don't know why." Alyssa chuckled.

"And I'm a prefect this year and I'm already setting a bad example. Late on the first day. Come on let's hurry." She said and so they picked up their pace.

~

"Welcome ladies." Professor Binns said as they walked in, not even turning to see if it was actually them.

"How'd you?" Camilla asked.

"Because it's always you three who are late to my class on the first day. Ever since first year. It's been five years ladies. Don't you think you should change something by now?" He chuckled.

The girls faces go red in embarrassment.

Regulus chuckled softly as Madeline takes her seat next to him.

"Oh shut it Mr. Perfect." She said as she set her books down.

"Change that to 'prefect' which is also something you are. Just incase you forgot in the past 12 hours?" He smirked looking at her.

"I did not forget. I swear we set our alarms the same time we do for every other day yet it's only the first day back when it- James..." she sighed. Realizing it was probably a prank the boys have been doing since the girls got to Hogwarts.

"What?" Regulus asked confused.

"Nothing."

~

After class Madeline and Regulus waited at the back of the class room for the other two before walking to their next class.

"So, Regulus, how ya been?" Cam asked.

"Good, you?"

"Peachy."

"Has anything interesting happened yet? Maybe someone confessed something..?" Alyssa smirked which caused Mae to glare at her.

"Wh-what?" He chuckled.

"Ugh. Never mind."

"What was that about?" He whispered to Madeline.

"No idea. Sometimes I don't think they're in the right mind space." She said loudly enough for them to hear.

"Says you!" Cam laughed.

"Remember. One week." She winked.

"One week till wh-"

Madeline cut him off. "Don't worry bout it." She winked.

"You guys give me headaches." He joked.

"But you love it." Mae nudged his arm.

"That's one word for it." He chuckled.

Regulus, being confused by the three girls rubbed his temple trying not to get a head ache before potions. Cam and Alyssa whispering some secret plan. And Madeline just enjoying the view of the halls and the company of her friends. She missed it.

~

Classes ended quite fast today, all the same teachers, same old lessons, nothing exciting yet, Maes favorite class is still Charms. She thought it was the most useful. And now it was time for quidditch practice. The moment she's been waiting for.

After changing into her quidditch gear she unboxed her new broom then made her way down to the fields. Where, this time, she wasn't the last one or late.

"Boys and girls." James said walking into the tent.

"New year, but it'll be the same as last year. We have a few kids trying out today to fill in two spots, one chaser and one beater, other than that we have all played together before and know each other. Meaning, we have a great shot at winning the cup. Again." He smirked and everyone cheered, getting hyped up for the season.

"Also I'd like to announce our new co-Captain, who I am hoping will stay and replace me as head captain once I leave this school."

Everyone looked around at each other trying to guess who. I was biting my nails.

"My sister, your seeker, Madeline." He smiled.

She stopped biting her nail and slowly moved her hand away from her face as everyone stared at her while clapping.

"Wait what?"

"Did you not listen to a single word I said?"

"Sorry, you should be used to that though."

"I said. You are co captain. And start paying attention to what I'm saying on the field before I change my mind."

"Sir yes sir." She saluted him as a joke. Everyone tried not to laugh before they get yelled at by James.

"Whatever. Let's go check out these new kids." He said leaving the tent.