F O U R T Y T W O

I'm trying to write on New Year's Eve but I can't focus cause my mind is filled with literally nothing but the Marauders and the edits and ATYD and I'd fucking die for wolfstar. Okay nvm I left I'm back it's 2021 happy New Years I graduate this year and I want to be an actress and get skinny those are my resolutions.

The Gryffindor party of nine departed the train and grabbed their bags, there was no need for any goodbyes this time since they'd all be in one house all of break.

"Not going to say goodbye to lover boy?" Peter asked Madeline.

"We're on a break." She said looking back to try and spot the black haired boy.

"Most couples end up breaking up during breaks you know."

"Well we're not like most couples you know." She looked at him.

"Fair enough."

All of the 7th years were of age so they grabbed hold of the three who weren't and apperated straight to the Potters.

~

"Oh wow."

"It's huge."

"Beautiful."

"I-"

The teenagers who haven't seen the house yet were in absolute awe with the house.

"We could all live here yet still be far apart from each other everyday." James said.

"That's kind of how we live already." Madeline said.

"Very true." Sirius added.

"House tour?" Lily asked.

"Right away." James said.

"Can I run away and come live with you too?" Alyssa asked while staring at the house as they walked towards the doors.

"Do it. My parents wouldn't even question it." Madeline nudged her arm.

"In that case I'm also a runaway." Camilla said.

"There's the horses." Alyssa pointed.

"We can go riding sometime in these next two weeks if you'd like?"

"Yes please."

~

After the house tour that took quite a bit of time cause the girls wanted to look at everything in every room, the went to put their bags in their rooms, Alyssa and Camilla are all sleeping in Madelines room. The boys are all sleeping in Sirius room but they'll most likely pass out every night in a living room. And Lily and Marlene are sharing a room. Why have your own bedroom when you can have a slumber party with your best friends, even though that's what it's like every day of the school year.

That night they just settled in, ate and drank together and watched a movie, the next day the three younger girls went horse riding around the land. The day after that they all went into town to do Christmas shopping for each other and spent the day decorating the tree and starting to bake cookies to decorate the next day.

And so here it was, the next day, Christmas Eve.

"You two seem to be getting along." Madeline nudged Alyssa arm while decorating cookies.

"Who?"

"You and Pete." She smirked.

She chuckled "we're just friends."