F O U R T Y F I V E

This chapter is literally just wolfstar and how the group finds out cause we need that information in our life. And next will be the end of this school year I think.

January 17th, dinner in the great hall.

"Sirius, come on, at least bi, you have to be at least bi, just by looking at you anyone cal tell you're a bi panic mess." Marlene said to him.

"I'm not bi." He said to her.

"And I'm not biing it!" Madeline practically shouted, but everyone was to deep in their own conversations to hear her.

"What makes you think I am?" He asked the girls.

"I just know. And you like Remus. You can't deny it." Marlene said.

"Exactly what she said. You'll break my heart if you two don't get together." Madeline said.

"I see that way you look at him. And he's the sweetest boy we all know, he gives amazing hugs, he's cute, anyone can see that. And you two are perfect for each other." Marlene said.

"I- um. He is the sweetest human ever. And he does give good hugs." Sirius thought.

"And..." Madeline stared him down.

"And what?"

"And you find him attractive." Marlene face palmed.

"James." His sister called out.

"What?" He asked.

"Remus is cute right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Sirius won't admit it."

"Did I hear my name?" Remus turned his head.

"Nope." Marlene answered.

James got to his feet and stood on the bench. "Excuse me, witches and wizards. I would just like to say that there are two types of people in the world. Those who think Remus Lupin is cute, and those who lie. That is all thank you-" he was cut off my his own laughter as Remus pulled him down by his arm.

"Dude shut up." Remus covered his face in embarrassment.

"Told you." Marlene said to Sirius.

"Only two types of people." Madeline winked at boy.

~

A couple weeks later Madeline was wondering the halls on her way to meet up with Regulus, she turned the corner and was surprised at what she was seeing. She quickly back tracked and leaned up against the wall, proceeding what she just saw. She smiled then covered her mouth to try and contain the joy.

She then pushed herself of the wall and went back down that hall.

"Ahem." She coughed.

"Oh my god!" Remus jumped.

"Hey, M...." Sirius rubbed the back of his neck.

"I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it." She teased.

"Quiet down." Remus said to her.

"Oh calm down moony no ones around. So. When? Why didn't you guys tell us?"

"Last week?" Sirius asked Remus.

"Mhm." Remus nodded his head.

"And you kept this from all of us because...?"

"Because. I don't know I guess we just wanted it to be our secret for a while till we were ready." Sirius answered.

"Yeah." Remus agreed.

"Hm. Fair enough. And you two do know that we all support you guys dating, right?"

"Yeah we know." Remus smiled.

"Okay good."

"Don't tel anyone yet though, we'll do it soon enough."

"Your secret is safe with me." She zipped her lips and threw the imaginary key to the side then walked away. "Oh and don't make out in the halls if you don't want to be caught."

"Speaking from experience?" Sirius asked.

"Yup." She said as she turned the corner. She heard the two boys chuckle.

~

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were sitting with most of the rest of their friends in the common room, Sirius' arm was wrapped around Remus' shoulder as he was deep into a book. No one really thought much of it because that's how these boys are. Except Madeline of course who knew. Marlene always had her suspicions.

"I have something to say." Sirius announced.

"What? You're bored and want to go do a prank and get caught so we get detention?" James said.

"No."

"What then?" Peter asked.

Madeline out her book down.

"Marlene is with Narcissa. As we all know. Another girl. And we all support both of them."

"Oh I know where this is going." Marlene squealed.

Remus shut his book and looked at the dark haired boy right next to him.

"Well there is now another couple like them. And we will all support them as well, because that's what we do, we support people and the decisions they make."

"Who?" James said cluelessly.

"Oh my god, you idiot." Lily slapped his head. "It's obvious it's them." She smiled at the two boys on the couch.

"Wait? Really!" James sat up in his seat.

Remus lowered his head, trying to hide his pink cheeks. Sirius put his hand on top of Remus's head and messed up his hair. "Really." He smiled.

"I saw it coming. I knew it." James said.

"We all saw it coming you idiot." Madeleine said to him.

"It's true. Prongs it seems you were late to this party." Peter chuckled.

"Congratulations." Lily smiled at the boys.

"Why thank you Lily." Sirius said.

"Now you know. And now you know to stop following us on that bloody map." Remus laughed.

"Yes. Very good to know." James said.

"Agh. You two are so cute I can't." Alyssa said.

"Aren't they." Madeline agreed.

Sirius kissed the side of Remus's head.

"And that folks, is why Remus can't study in our dorm while Sirius is walking around shirtless." James chuckled, exposing the boy.

"Oi, shut up, mate." Remus laughed as he threw his book at him. Sirius was smirking.