🦖🦕CHAPTER 34🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

On our way to Shiratorizawa. My mom started a conversation.

"So how's your love life?" she asked and smirked.

"i-it's fine. How about yours?" I mentally facepalmed myself for asking that question

Great, dumb Y/N dumb

*Timeskip at Shiratorizawa*

"We are here now" mom said. I looked around and chuckled.

It's still the same

"now go and grabbed all your stuff. We are just going to talk to your principal" dad said and I nodded. I walked around the school trying to recall good memories but then I realize there are no people around.

Maybe they're having their class

I walked through the hallway and saw a familiar picture.

My volleyball team

A picture of our volleyball team when we won the first match with another school. I stared at the picture and smiled. We are all happy.

I walked away and went to the gym to grab all my stuff. I opened the gym doors and saw no people. I smiled at that thought. I went directly to the locker area but then I heard someone clear their throat.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" a familiar voice echoed inside the gym. I turned around and saw

I knew it. It's Kiara

I smirked and say "long time no see ms 'don't know how to receive" she glared at me and walks towards me. "what are you doing here 'duchess'?" she asked me.

"Well I'm here to take my things" I said and turned around and opened my locker. It surprises me that my shoes and my knee pads are still there.

"you can go know, we don't need some losers inside the gym" she said making me laugh. "why are you laughing" she asked and frowned making me laugh even more.

"If I'm a loser, then what do you call yourself?" I asked her and smirk evilly. She groaned.

"you little-"

"nuh uh, before you complete that sentence, practice your receives first" I cut her off and rolled my eyes. I exited the gym then my phone buzzed. I checked my phone and saw mom texted me.

I sighed and proceed to the principal's office

Shirabu's POV:

"the duchess is back"
"she is really here"
"I saw her a while ago with Kiara"

I heard some gossips about Y/N that she is here but I don't believe them, I know Y/N is at Karasuno studying.

"HEY" Goshiki shouted and waved his hand. He runs towards me and says "I heard your friend is here" he said making me sigh. "Y/N is not here, She is at Karasuno" I said making him shook. "nope" popping the letter 'p'.

I frowned and ask him "what do you mean no?"

"I heard she's at the principal's office" he said making me giggled.

"We need to go to the gym now" I change the conversation and proceed to the gym.

Are you really here Y/N?

While walking on the hallways. I saw Kiara walking towards me. "Your friend is back" she said but I ignored her. After the event between her and Y/N, I ignored her.

"I dare you to ignore me, I'll make her life hell as fuck" she threatens but I still ignored her. "OH COME ONNN, NOTICE ME NOW." she demanded but I walked off and ignored her whining.

crying b*tch