🦖🦕CHAPTER 92🦖🦕

Warning: ehe Y/N dom

Tsukishima's POV:

Me and Y/N are engaged, we are now at the restaurant because Y/N sai that I owe her one because of the prank. We ordered and just wating for our food. While waiting Y/N decided to ask about the prank.

"how did you do that? The prank" she asked and I chuckled.

"at first Kiyoko-san suggest it to propose at the gym but on my way to Yamaguchi and evil plan popped in my mind" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Your orders" the waiter said and put all the foods that we ordered.

*Timeskip After Eating*

We are done eating and I paid the bills. We go outside and did I mention that we have a car?

I opened the car door for Y/N and she went inside. I go to the drivers seat and start driving.

After 10 mins, we have finally reached home. Y/N go upstairs and I followed her. She went to the bathroom first and I decided to just change my clotheds and lay down on the bed. After 10 minutes, Y/N is done doing her night routine, she went beside me and cuddled me.

"thank you for today Kei" she said and I just hummed in response.

*Timeskip The Next Morning*

I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock. I turn off the alarm clock and saw Y/N sleeping beside me.

Mrs. Tsukishima

I smiled at that thought and I shook my head and went to the bathroom to prepare for school. After preparing, I went downstairs and prepared breakfast. After cooking breakfast, I heard Y/N's footsteps getting louder which means she's going here.

"hi" she said and I hummed. She sat on the chair and I also sat on the chair infront of her.

"I'll go pick you up later" I said and she happily nodded.

After eating we went to our car and I started driving to Y/N's school. After a long kinutes of traffic, we have finally reached her school.

"bye" she said and pecked my lips and get out of the car. I looked at her until she got at the entrance of her school. When she reached the entrance, I started the car again and go to my school.

*Timeskip After School Because I don't Know What To Say*

School did not went well for me.  I'm waiting at the parking lot for Y/N but then I saw with a....hoddie?

She waved and hugged me but I didn't hugged back.

"who's hoddie is that?" I asked her but she didn't answer

I want to burn that hoddie.

"my boy bestfriend's hoddie what's the matter with that?" she answered and I adjusted my glasses and sighed.

"you have a fiance, then you're going to wear someone's hoddie?" I said feeling irritated and she pouted.

I tugged the end of the hoddie making her confuse and I sighed.

"up" I said and she raised her arms up and I took off the hoodie from her. I took off my hoodie and put it on her.

"you look better with my hoodie" I mumbled and I heard her giggled.

*Timeskip In The Bedroom*

I'm doing my homework on my laptop while Y/N is busy with her phone because she said she's dine with her homeworks.

I groaned in annoyance. I closed my eyes and message my temples.

Why is this so hard?

Y/N POV:

I heard Tsukishima groaned making me confuse. I looked at him and saw him messaging his temples making me worried.

"are you ok?" I asked him and he glared at me.

"I'm stressed so don't distract me" he said as he put his laptop again on to his lap and started typing again but then an idea popped to my mind.

I put my phone down and decided to go beside him. I took away his laptop and he looked at me with angry expression.

"tch Y/N I said-" I cut him off with a kiss. Gladly he kissed me back, I bit his bottom lips asking for entrance and he complied. We are now fighting for dominance but in my luck, I won. I pulled away the kiss and smirked to him. I get off of the bed and went to the drawer and opened it revealling some ropes. I grabbed the ropes and tied Tsukishima's hand putting it above his head and I smirked evilly.

I took off his shirt and started kissing his chest and leaving some hickeys. I went down and reached to his V line and I took off his shorts and underwear using me teeth popping his member out. I grabbed his member and started kissing around it.

I heard him groaned and I smiled, I went to him and took off his glasses. I kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled away the kiss and went back to his bottom and starts kissing his tip. He moaned softly but I want to hear more.

I shoved his member into my mouth and started going up and down. He's stopping his moan and that cause me to stop. I looked at him and kissed his lips again.

"moan loudly baby" I said and he looked at me.

"Y/N let me get in to you" he said and I leaned forward and whispered...

"its mommy to you baby Kei" I said and I saw him blushed. I grabbed his member and startes pumping, he moaned loudly making me proud.

I kissed his temple and said "you're such a good boy, Kei" and continued to pump faster. I felt his member twitches from the praise and I knkw he wants to be my good boy. I tighen my grip to his member hoping a good response but all he gives is a sharp inhale.

I brushed my lips to his ear and whispered "come on baby, let mommy hear your voice"

He arches his back when I pumped it even more faster. His body is shievering with the pleasure I'm gaving him. He throw is head back and saliva are dripping down to his chin.

"Fuck~.. Don't stop mommy shit please mommy d-don't stop~" he said and I smirked.

"go on baby, I'll let you cum" I said and I slowed down a bit.

His watery eyes meet mine and his toes curling in anticipation.

"Feels so good, mommy~ you make me feel good. Wanna cum, wanna be your good boy.”he said and I quicken my speed again. His cheeks are burning red with shame. He's crying mess because of pleasure.

With one final cry, He cums all over my hand and he's whimpering when I don’t stop even after he’s done.

I went to his bottom and licks all the mess that he had made. I looked at him with a smug look. He's breathing heavily and I know he needs a rest. After cleaning his mess I untied him and grabbed the blanket and covered him. I kissed his forehead and brush his hair and slowly his eyes are opening slowly, which means he's slowly falling a sleep.

"take a rest my baby" I said and kissed his forehead once more and then he's finally asleep