🦖🦕CHAPTER 46🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We are now done buying some stuff for my babies. After a lot of argument with Kei about the aquarium that I want, ended up buying it cause why not?

We bought some clothes for Rex, the aquarium for my fishies and dog and fish food.

I can't wait to have a child

"Hey, we need to go and get Rex" I said and he nodded.

*At Vet*

"Awwww, Kei look at our baby" I said and I saw his face scrunched up. I giggled.

"Ready to go home, Rex?" I asked Rex and she barked and I chuckled. "Go to daddy" I said making Tsukishima flinched.

"Oi what are you-"

"shhh, just carry her and I'll carry the bags" I said and put Rex in his arms and took the bags.

"There, you look cute, both of you" I said and giggled but Tsukishima just glared at me.

After a few minutes, I saw Tsukishima babying Rex

My cute babies

"Kei, look here" I said and I took them a picture and post it on my Insta acc

*Timeskip In front of Y/N's house*

"you can come inside, my parents are not here" I said and entered the house. Tsukishima entered the house also and put Rex down. I grabbed the aquarium and cleaned it. After cleaning it, I filled it up with water.

"where will you put that?" Tsukishima asked me.

"in my room, want to come?" I said but he didn't answer soo I dragged him along.

*In Y/N's Room*

I put the aquarium beside my bed and transferred the fishes.

"Time for num num my fishies" I said and I guess Tsukishima is mentally cringed. I looked at him and saw his face.

I knew it

"what?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"When will your parents go home?" he asked me and I do the 'I don't know' pose.

"why?" I asked him.

"My mom and brother want to meet your parents, I don't know why" he answered making me nervous. "don't be nervous" he said and sat on my bed. He patted the bed signaling me to sit beside him and I complied.

When I sat down, he suddenly hugged me. I was surprised at what he did.

Is this Kei?

Tsukishima's POV:

When Y/N sat down I immediately hugged her. I'm so tired from shopping and I'm jealous when she's with Akio, so here I am giving affection to my girlfriend. I laid her down and I'm on her top.

 I laid her down and I'm on her top

This is so embarrassing

"what are you doing?" she asked.

"Loving my girlfriend" I simply answered. I can feel my heart beating fast. I felt her kissed my head and that gives me butterflies.

"my baby Kei is being clingy huh" she said and I hummed and nodded. She brushed my head with her fingers and keeps kissing my head.

To be honest, what she is doing right now makes me drowsy. I can feel my eyelids getting heavy but I keep fighting it to open. After a few minutes of fighting, everything went black.