🦖🦕CHAPTER 69🦖🦕

Tsukishima's POV:

I saw Kageyama walking towards me I tried to ignore him but he called me many times like an annoying king.

"what do you want Osama?" I said and she groaned.

"It's all about Y/N" he said making me raised my brows. "I was there when the dude kissed her" he added and I just hummed.

"you need to listen to Y/N" he said making me hummed again.

"you know what? Whatever, you go and do your stuff. I'm just saying that give Y/N a chance before it's too late" he said and walked away.

What does he mean before it's too late?

*Timeskip Bar Time*

Y/N POV:

I and the girls are going to the club today. Tsukishima is not talking to me and I kinda feel bad for that. Now, I'm picking my outfit today.

I decided to have a plain outfit and I don't like Tsukishima to get angry more because of my outfit

I decided to have a plain outfit and I don't like Tsukishima to get angry more because of my outfit. I went downstairs and I saw Tsukishima doing his homework with his headphoned on and sitting on the floor in the living room.

"I'm going out now" I said but still no reply. I sighed and went outside. My phone buzzed and saw Natty's chat.

I put my phone in my pocket and go to the bar

*Timeskip At The Bar*

"Hey Y/N" Natty greeted me and I greeted back

"where're the others?" I asked them.

"oh they are busy" she answered. "want some?" she passed me the cup and I sighed and drink it.

"So care to share what happened to you?" Riya said making me raised my eyebrows.

"what do you mean?" I said.

"you always have puffy eyes, Y/N. Don't try to deny it" she said making me sighed.

"Akio kissed me" I said and drink.

"WAH? AKIO?" Riya shouted making me hush her. Natty passed me again a drink and I drank it without thinking.

I told them the whole story and now I'm crying and drunk.

"Kei *sniff* d-doesn't *sniff* want me to t-tell him what ha-happened," I said and burst into tears.

"a-and now *sobs* HE'S NOT TALKING TO ME" I shouted making them flinched.

"aww Y/N, I'm sure Kei will talk to you someday" Riya said.

"Maybe you should call Kei?" Riya suggests it making me nodded. I dialed Kei's number and he luckily picked it up.

Tsukishima's POV:

I'm done doing my homework and I'm just waiting for Y/N to come home. It's already 11 pm and she's still not here. I heard my phone ringed and I saw Y/N's name. I sighed and answered it.

"what do you-"

" hey babbyyyyy" she cut me off making me shocked

Is she drunk?

"Are you drunk?" I asked her and she giggled.

"I'm not drunk baby" she said and she giggled again

"yes you are" I said getting mad

"I- uh. I'm not drunk, I'm kinda tipsy" she said and chuckled. "you know what? I'm tired of this" she added making me nervous.

"Y/N, where are you?" I asked her.

"you always ignoring meeeeee" she whined ignoring my question. "It was Akio's faulttttttt" she whined again and this time I can hear some sobs.

"Why don't you believe me?" she said making me freeze and she starts crying like a baby.

"d-do you even love me?" she said

I can imagine her pouting

"yes" I answered

"baby I-" she was cut off.

"Y/N? Hello?" I said

"Hello Tsukishima this is Natty, she fell asleep. Can you pick her up?" She said and I sighed pushed my glasses.

"where is she?" I said

"Ok I'll give you the address" she said and she gave me the address.