🦖🦕CHAPTER 6🦖🦕

*warning: language*

Y/N's past

'ONE MORE POINT FOR AOBA JOSAI AND THEY WILL WIN FOR THIS GAME'

I can feel the tension inside the court. All cheering quads cheering their school name. We're having a Championship match with Aoba Josai. A lot of people are depending on me because they said I'm the 'duchess'.

Hanaku, a player from the Aoba Josai, is serving. She's always aiming at me when she's serving. The ball is flying towards me but I realized that the ball will probably land outside. The ball land outside 'Yes I'm right but the Aoba Josai coach defending that the ball land inside. They got the point and won.

*Timeskip At Shiratorizawa Girl's Gym*

We have a 100 serve punishment from our coach for losing the game.

"This is all your fault Y/N, you should have received the fucking ball, but what did you do? you just let it go you fucking dumbass" Kiara yell at me.

"It's not my fault that the coach on the other side thinks it's inside. I saw it landed outside, even the referee's decision is outside but the coach on the other side gone crazy so they got the point" I explained

"Still you should just receive the fucking ball. You know,  now I know why they called you 'duchess'. DUCHESS of the brainless, DUCHESS of the weak." Kiara shouted and laugh. I turned around but someone grabbed my hair and slammed me on the wall making me wince in pain.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me. "It's none of your business" I answered plainly.

"oh so the duchess is weak?" she smirks evilly. At this point, I'm really angry so I grabbed her hair and also slammed her onto the wall.

"You know instead of underestimating me, why don't you just make yourself improve more? Yes? the truth a child is better than you. Simple receive you can't do it, right? How embarrassing." I blurted out to her. I grabbed her hair tightly and said "I suggest that you go zip your mouth. Don't talk especially when you can't get past your opponent" I warned her.

I left her crying inside the gym. I go to my locker then I saw my best friend Shirabu Kenjirou. He's my best friend since I was 5.

"Hey duchess" he said with a smile. "huh what happened to your hair" he said while fixing my hair.

"oh, it's nothing" I replied and smile. "duchess, It's just a game ok? You can win next time." he said and patted my hair. "Yeah, I hope so" I replied plainly.

A girl from the student council walks towards me and said " Satsuki, the principal is asking you to go to her office." I nodded. "later Shirabu" I said waving to my friend.

*Principal's Office*

I saw Kiara sitting beside the table of principal. I smirk

'oh so the bitch reported me '

"Ms. Satsuki Y/N please sit down and explain to me what happened" The principal told me and I complied. I told her the whole story.

"Ok I'm sorry to tell you this but, Ms. Satsuki Y/N, I need to drop you out" she said. "WHAT? I ONLY HIT HER BECAUSE SHE HITS ME FIRST" I angrily replied. "Now, calm down Ms. Satsuki Y/N, dropping you out because of Kiara and for the other students who also reported you" she explained. "other students? Kiara is the only one I hit" I defended myself. "But there are almost 6 students, including Kiara said that you hit them" She explained.