🦖🦕CHAPTER 85🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I heard the camera clicked when I'm reaching the ball from Tsukishima. We both looked at the photographer with a frown on our faces.

"You guys look so cute look" the photographer said and handed me the camera to see our photo.

(I CANT FIND A PIC BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE POSE IS RIGHT?)

"aww Tsukishima look" I said and pointed to our picture and he hummed in response.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"ok guys that's it for today, you can go home now" my manager said as if she's a teacher. I grabbed my bag but then Yamaguchi called me.

"Y/N, I need your help" he said and I looked at him.

"hmm? What is it?" I asked him and he breathes heavily.

"help me confess to Yachi" he said making me squealed and cover my mouth with my hand.

"Omg, realllyyyy?" I said and excited for my friend and he blushed and nodded slowly. I patted his shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry me and Kei are going with you" I said and he smiled.

"so, where are you going to confess?" I asked him and he thinks.

"Is rooftop ok?" he said and I happily nodded.

"ofc, I'll go inform Yachi" I said, I was about to go to Yachi but Yamaguchi asked me.

"wait you're telling her that I'm going to confess?" he whispered and half-shouted and I giggled.

"No silly, I'm going to tell her to meet me at the rooftop" I said and he released me.

"Hey Yachi" I said and waved to her and she waved back.

"Hi Y/N" she said and smiled.

"can you go to the rooftop later? I want to tell you something" I said innocently and she tilted her head in confusion.

"w-well if you have to tell me something, w-why don't you tell me n-now" she said nervously making me gulped because I don't know what to reply.

Should I walk out or pretend that she agreed?

"see you" I said and waved goodbye. I sighed and went to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"I told her already" I whispered to Yamaguchi and he blushed and making Tsukishima raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

I looked at him and smirked. "Let's go" I said and grabbed Yamaguchi's hand. I looked back to Tsukishima who's just frozen at his place. "Let's go Tsukishima, you're coming with us" I said ad I grabbed his hand also and went to the rooftop.

"Why are we here?" Tsukishima asked me.

"Y/N?" I heard Yachi's voice so I pushed Yamaguchi gently and gave him a wide smile.

"Go Yamaguchi" I said clapped my hands quietly. He breathes in and out and went to Yachi.

"Oi dumbass can you tell me what's going on? I'm also here you know" he said making me giggled.

"Yamaguchi is going to confess to Yachi" I whispered and he smirked.

"Can you say a little bit louder? I can't hear you because you're too small" he teased me and I glared at him. I tried to pin him to the wall but failed.

He's so tall and strong. HOW CAN I PIN HIM?

I heard him chuckled and I glared even more at him.

"did you just tried to pin me to the wall?" he asked trying to control his laughter.

"yes I did" I said as I crossed my arms.

"But you failed" he said and a giggled escape to his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"no need to talk about it" I said and leaned on the wall.

"That was funny, you didn't even reach my shoulders you little dumbass" he said.

"you're single from now on" I said and turned my attention to Yamaguchi and Yachi who's talking.

"hey I was just joking you idiot" he said. He turned me around and smirked.

"aww my baby is angry" he teased and playfully pouted. I smirked and giggled a little.

"look at you, I'm just joking ok?" I said and he playfully glared at me.

"idiot" he mumbled

"on another thought, I wasn't" I said as I turned my attention to Yamaguchi and Yachi.

"Oi" he half-shouted and I chuckled. He pinched my cheeks making me whine. I looked and him and saw him smirked. I rolled my eyes and now I saw Yamaguchj and Yachi hugging.

Wait are they-

"Y/N" Yamaguchi said happily and signaled me to come to him. I complied and hugged Yachi who is blushing.

"I see my best friend has a boyfriend now" I said to Yachi and wiggled my eyebrows. I saw Yamaguchi blushing and scratching behind his neck.

"Oi" I heard Tsukishima and I looked at him "go home it's getting dark" he said and I nodded.

"we'll go ahead now, Yamaguchi and Yachi" I said and waved to them and they waved back.

*Timeskip Walking*

We went to coach Ukai's store before going home. We are still walking in silence and then Tsukishima decided to talk.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he said making me shocked and looked at the moon.

Is this Tsukishima?

I hummed in response.

Tsukishima's POV:

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I said while staring at Y/N. She looked at the moon and hummed in response.

I sighed and looked at the road.

"Oh my, Tsukishima, can we go to my house tomorrow? I missed Rex" she said and I nodded. I looked back at the moon and looked at Y/N

Every day, I'm falling even deeper to Y/N. I want her to be mine and only mine and I'll do that, not now but soon

*Timeskip At Home*

We reached home and ate dinner and prepare for bed. I laid on the bed and opened my phone to scroll to social media and then Y/N laid in front of me making me confuse.

"what are you doing?" I asked her and raised my eyebrows

"Gosh, you don't need to act like that" she said and sat up.

"I didn't tell you to move" I said

"Why are you acting like this you big dummy, you're so difficult" she said and playfully glared at me.

"fine then go" I said but she whined and laid-again beside me.

"I'm just kidding, I just want to hug my boyfriend" she said and snuggled more.

Why are you doing this to me?

"your heart is beating so fast, are you nervous? Chill it's only me" she said and looked at me.

"I heard it beating so fast because it's doing its job and I'm alive, you better worry if my heart is not beating" I said and focused on my phone. I heard her 'tch' and hugged me tightly.

 I heard her 'tch' and hugged me tightly