🦖🦕CHAPTER 35🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

On my way to the principal's office but I bumped into someone.

Semi-senpai

"Y/N-" I hush him and he nodded. "what are you doing here?" he asked.

"well my parents are going to talk about something with the principal and for me to get all the stuff I left." I explained and he nodded. "does Shirabu know?" he said and I shook my head no. "keep it as a secret, I'll go to your gym later" I said and waved goodbye.

*Timeskip at Principal's Office*

"Ms. Satsuki long time no see" the principal hugged me and I hugged back.

"so how are you?" she asked and I smiled and said 'fine'.

"I heard that your school and this school will have a match in a few weeks." she said and I just nodded.

"We missed you, especially the girls' team, they are having a hard time winning against the boys." she said and I smirked.

"well, can I go visit them at the gym?" I said and she just nodded. "ok then" she simply replied.

*Timeskip At the Gym*

I opened the boys' gym doors harshly and that makes their attention turn to me.

"Hey, guys" I said and smirked. They all run to me and hugged me tightly. They are all my friends because of Shirabu. I looked around but Shirabu is not here.

"where's Shirabu?" I asked. "He's not yet here. He is still in his English class" Tendou said and gave a small smile. "well you should hide me from him" I said and chuckled and they all nodded.

"I hope our good coach will not punish him" Kawanishi said making us laugh.

"hey when is the match again with Karasuno?" I heard Shirabu's voice.

"Quick hide me" I whisper shouted and they all pushed me into Shirabu's locker. Luckily I'm so thin for me to fit inside.

Shirabu's POV:

I asked Goshiki when is the match when we walked inside the gym. My teammates' faces look horrible, it looks like they are hiding something.

"wassup? I said making them gulped

Ok something happened in here

"Why are you all looking like that?" I asked them.

"Looking like what?" Semi asked

"like that" I said pointing at their faces.

"oh my dear kohai, no need to worried." Tendou said and rested his hands on my shoulders

"Remember you're late, so hurry up and start warming up, we don't want an angry coach here" Our captain reminds me, making me gulped and nodded violently.

I was walking towards my locker but I heard my teammates giggled. I turned to them and raise my eyebrows. "What?"

"nothing, now go and warm up" the captain demanded and I nodded.

I opened my locker and saw Y/N. I frowned in confusion. She looks awful.

"Hi" she said shyly. I laugh very hard making her frowned and pouted.

"Why are you laughing?" she shouted and I laugh even more.

"YOU LOOK TERRIBLE INSIDE MY LOCKER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA" I said. Tears escape from my eyes. "mean" she said and pouted.

"What is the meaning of these?" A familiar voice echoed inside the gym. We all turned around and saw

Coach oh no, we are dead