🦖🦕CHAPTER 97🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We are at the (favorite fast food chain) because I decided not to go to the restaurant but now I regret it because of the smell. We are just waiting for our orders and then we can it.

*sniff* *sniff*

Somethings not smell right

I sniffs again and look around to see where's the smell is coming from

"Kei do you smell that?" I said and sniff again. I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"I don't like the smell" I said and he frowned, before he can say something, the waiter put our foods on the table and we started eating.

I only ate half of the food because I don't feel like eating. Tsukishima looked at me and raised his eyebrows again.

"why did you stopped eating?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I heard him mumbled something but I ignored it because I didn't heard it clearly. He stood up and I stood up also.

*Timeskip At The House*

Tsukishima's POV:

At the (favorite fast food chain) Y/N didn't finished her food and that's quite suspicious.

"somethings not right" I mumbled and good thing she didn't heard it. We go home and now we are at the living room. I saw her sniffing again and that made me look at her with my cringing expression

What's happening to her?

"do you smell that?" she asked again and I rolled my eyes.

Does she smell something that I do not smell?

"the what?" I asked and she frowned.

"that!" and she sniff again

"the what?" I asked getting irritated.

"that" she said again and sniffed

Is she a dog?

"the wh-" I was cut off when she leaned to me and sniffed.

"That" she said and pointed me. I smelled myself but I did not smell anything. She  smelled me again and then she covered her nose.

"oh my gosh Kei, you smell awful" she said as she walks away far from me. "Go and take a bath, if you don't you'll be sleeping on the couch" she said making me widen my eyes and looked at her not believing what I just heard.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to take a bath.

*Timeskip After 1 Week*

Its been 1 week since Y/N started to act so not normal. She's been complaining about my smell and the smell around her. I'm at the bathroom right now because I'm searching for shampoo because I ran out.

Y/N and my shampoo are not the same and I don't want other people touch my things especially my hygienes stuff.

"Y/N where are the shampoos and soaps? I ran out of shampoo" I shouted.

"Cabinet" she shouted back. I opened the cabinet and I saw something that I didn't expect it to see...

Pregnancy test

Is Y/N pregnant?

I took the pregnancy test and saw the result....positive.