🦖🦕CHAPTER 58🦖🦕

*Timeskip The Next Day*

Y/N POV:

"MOMMMM I'M SO NERVOUSSSSS" I shouted while preparing myself for the lunch date with Tsukishima and his mother. I went downstairs and hugged mom.

"mom I'm nervous" I said and hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"oh don't be sweety" she said and kissed my head.

"but what if his mom doesn't like me?" I said I feel like I'm about to cry because of nervousness.

"don't worry, I'm sure she'll love you" she reassured me and I just nodded.

*Timeskip At The Restaurant*

We went to the meeting place

"I guess we are early mom" I said and she just giggled. After waiting for a few minutes, I saw Tsukishima with a very familiar woman.

Me and my mom stood up and greet Tsukishima and his mom.

"Ayako" ( sorry I don't know her real name so I just used the voice actor's name) my mom greeted Ms. Tsukishima.

"M/N" and she greeted back.

"wait, you know each other?" I asked mom and she nodded...

"yeah she's my best friend in high school" my mom explained making me and Tsukishima looked at each other.

"So this is your son, I see" my mom said and smirked.

"and this is your daughter" Kei's mom said and she also smirked.

Well this is awkward

"Uhm, shall we sit now?" I asked and they all nodded. We all sat and mom and Mrs. Tsukishima talked.

"soo, do you still remembered what we planned for our future kids back then?" my mom said and smirked.

"wait what plan?" I asked my mom

"well we planned when her daughter and my son or vice versa are together they will live together in one house" Mrs. Tsukishima answered

Wait what now?

"what?" me and Tsukishina said at loud and we looked at each other.

"yeah so when will you both move in?" my mom said

"wait mom-"

"wait,  don't you remember we have a house that we bought together back then" I was cut off by Mrs. Tsukishima

"mom I think-"

"oh yeah, I totally forgot. Well, that's a big house so enjoy yourselves, Y/N and Kei" Tsukishima was cut off by mom.

Wait I didn't tell mom whats Kei's name

We both shared an apologetic look and smiled awkwardly.

*Timeskip*

We are all done eating and we went to the mall because they will buy 'stuff' for our 'house'. Me and Kei are together while mom and Mrs. Tsukishima are looking for kinds of stuff.

"what do you think of their idea?" I asked him.

"I don't know, what happened awhile ago was so fast." he answered. "do you like the idea?" he asked me and I just shrugged my shoulder.

"how about you" I asked him and he just nodded."WHAT? YOU LIKE IT?" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"cause why not? I'll spend more time with you" he said making me blushed.

"I'm the one who's going to cook" I said
"I don't want you to burn the house" I said proudly and grin.

"back to you" he said making me frown and he smirked.

"Guys what you think of this bed frame?" mom asked me.

"well um"

"well um"

"it's nice" Kei said and smiled.

So handsome when he smiles

"wait, we need to go to the house first, and let's see what else do we need" Mrs. Tsukishima said and I hesitantly nodded.

Well good luck Y/N