🦖🦕CHAPTER 4🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I entered and saw mom and dad talking with a smiling face. "hey darling" dad called me. "hi dad" I replied. Mom kissed my forehead and said "so how was school?". I smiled and replied "I joined the volleyball team, and the coach of the boys' team asked me if I can be their manager and help them improve."

"boys?" dad raised his eyebrows. "That's amazing Y/N, I'm so proud of youu" mom replied and pinched my cheeks. "Yes dad, boys team but there's also a girl there. I can't remember their names but they're also the manager of the team" I replied nervously. "Ok then I trust you on this one" he said then patted my head. "Let's eat now, shall we?" mom suggests.

*Timeskip eating*

We are all eating together happily and I remembered about the training camp. "Uhm dad" I nervously said and facing dad. "yes?" he replied plainly. "uhmm can I go to the training camp next month?" I asked him. Dad looked at mom then looked at me. "We'll think about it ok?" he answeres and I nodded.

Tsukishima's POV:

I'm sitting on my bed and processing what happened a while ago. I called Yamaguchi to rant.

Yamaguchi
"hello"
                                                                    "Hey Yama"
"Hey Tsukki so?
Already have your hoodie?"
                                                                                  "No."
"eh why?"
                                                                        "nothing"
"who have it tho?"
                                                                                  "Y/N"
"Ohh the new manager?"
                                                                              "mhm"
"I think you can get that easily
Since we can see her now during
Our practice."

*I hang up*

*Timeskip Later Morning*

Preparing myself for a morning practice then I suddenly remembered Y/N. "well that's weird" I mutter to myself.

*Timeskip 10 mins later*

Going inside the gym then I saw Y/N sitting on the bench. I can feel my heart beating fast and my cheeks are heating so bad. I walked towards her and she stood up holding my hoodie.

My hoodie

She walks past me but I grab her wrist and pin her on the wall.

Y/N POV:

I saw Kei walking towards me, I stood up trying not to have a conversation with him but then he grabbed my wrist, turned me around facing him, and pin me on the wall

*just imagine that's Y/N and Kei*

Woah my heart is beating fast

I blushed and said "O-Oi what do you t-think you're d-doing?".

"Give me back my hoodie" he said.

"I'll g-give you back your h-hoodie if you give me b-back my scarf ok?" I'm shuttering.

"No. Give me back my hoodie." he demanded.

"No." I bravely reply. "Then I'll just have to get it from you." he said and leans in.

"Oi what are you-" I said nervously and he stole the jacket and leans more. I can feel my heart beating faster. I closed my eyes, our lips are almost touching. I can feel his smirk on his face.

"Thanks, Baby Y/N" he whispered then turned around leaving the gym

I breathe heavily. I'm blushing badly. I go to the nearest restroom and splash water into my face and look up, facing the mirror. I saw my face red as a tomato.

"Idiot, You want that game? Sure, let's play". I mutter to myself and smirk evilly.

Tsukishima's POV:

I successfully got my hoodie back from Y/N. Heading to my locker and saw her scarf.

"I'll give back your hoodie if you give me back my scarf ok"

I remembered what Y/N said. I smirk and grab the scarf. "I think I'm going to keep you" I said to the scarf and place it again in my locker with my hoodie. I patted it the lock my locker. "Tsukishima" I heard Suga-senpai called my name. "what are you still doing here? You should be in the gym the practice is going to start" he said. I looked at my cellphone to see what time is it.

6:15 am

"Ok I'm going now" I said and waved goodbye to Suga-senpai. I reached the gym and see Nishinoya and Tanaka talking to Y/N.

Why is she talking to those idiots?

"Y/N" I heard coach Ukai called for Y/N. She turned around and I saw her beautiful face.

Wait what? Focus Kei, she's not your type

Coach Ukai gets one ball and Y/N is tying her hair.

I feel myself getting frustrated at the fact she's talking to Nishinoya and Tanaka with her sports shorts. Ugh.

"ATTENTION" Daichi shouted getting all of our attention. "Warm-up now after coach Ukai's and Y/N's training, We will start the training together with the girls' team" he announced. I turn my attention again to Y/N receiving coach Ukai's spikes.

Y/N POV:

I'm playing with coach Ukai and I saw Kei in the corner of my eye watching me play. I smirk and remembered the 'baby game'.

I turned to him and say "Baby Kei, what are you looking at?" I smirk when I saw his face turning red. "nothing" he said.

"BABY KEI?" Nishinoya shouted and I giggled.

"Tsukishima is not a baby, Y/N" Hinata said.

"Uh-huh but he's MY baby Kei" I said and winked at him. They are all in shock while Kei's face turning into a bright red tomato.

"Y/N!" I heard Michimiya-senpai called my name. I run off to them and hug them. "Coach the girls' team is here!" I shouted to coach Ukai. "Great then all of you warm up and Y/N come with me" he announced and they start practicing.

"So what is it coach?" I asked. "We'll train them by receiving. I need you to serve the ball for them" He said and I nodded.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"Ok guys Y/N will serve and you need all to receive her serves" he said to them all. I positioned myself into a serving position.