🦖🦕CHAPTER 50🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"Hi, Kiara" I said and smirked. She walked towards me and smirked

"so here are the flightless crows, I see" she said and looked at my teammates one by one.

"so here is the arrogant one who doesn't know how to receive and a fake friend, I see" I said and smirked when I saw her frowned.

"Kiara what- Oh I see the 'duchess' is here" I heard someone said it, I looked at that person and saw Chiyo, my former captain.

"I'm glad she's out of the team"

I remembered what she said and I smirked.

"I see, the fake captain is here" I said proudly. She grabbed my forearm and pulled me close to her.

"Miss me much?" I said and smirked.

"Y/N, let's go" I heard Michimiya said. I remembered that my teammates are there. Chiyo released my forearm and glared at me and I glared back and walked away.

"Woahhh, the girl who is that?" Riya said and I smiled at her.

"some shit that doesn't like me" I said "Let's go now. We don't want to miss the boys' game, right?" I said and they all nodded.

Relax Y/N

*Timeskip At Boys Game*

We sat near the benched to have a better view of the game. I silently praying for them to win. Now, they are having a hard time receiving Ushijima's spike.

It's true tho, Ushijima's spike is evil. It's so strong and so heavy. I saw my grandpa who's concentrating on the game while coach Ukai is studying the opponents. I saw Shirabu waiting for the ball. I just stared at him until he notices that I'm staring at him.

Ok Y/N that's creepy.

I moved my attention to the game. Tsukishima is trying to block Ushijima while Nishinoya is trying to receive his spikes.

After a few failed receives, FINALLY, Nishinoya managed to received the ball and it went up.

"YES" I shouted making my team looked and me and I mumbled sorry.

Shirabu sets the ball to Ushijima and got a point.

"WOAH Y/N, DID YOU SEE THAT? THE CUTE BOY IS REALLY GOOD AT SETTING" Riya said and I chuckled.

Shiratorizawa won the first set. In the second set, Tendou is showing his other side, the guess monster but Karasuno is tricking him and I am proud of that.

"Hey, it's the normal guy" I heard Tendou said it to Tsukishima

Oh no

So when Tendou spiked the ball, Tsukishima manages to block him all by himself. I stood up and about to cheer him but...

"GO TSUKISHIMAAAAAA" Maddie cut me off. I looked at her in that's my baby' look and I rolled my eyes.

*Timeskip*

Kageyama did a setter dump and I saw Shirabu's reaction he look very pissed and I laugh so hard.

"Kageyama is so cool" Natty said.

"nuh uh, the cute boy is the coolest" Riya said making me chuckled.

She really likes Shirabu, jeez

I saw Yachi on the other side of the sit so I go there.

"I'm going with Yachi" I said to Michimiya and she nodded.

"Yachi" I said and waved my hand for her to see me and she waved back. "why are you up there?" I asked her.

"Only one manager should be down there" she answered and I nodded in understanding.

"I'm Saeko, Tanaka's cool big sister" the short hair girl and winked and I giggled and nodded.

I saw a man who looked like Tsukishima, I shook my head and turned my attention back to the game. Tsukishima is leading the blockers.

That's my baby~

*Timeskip After The Boys Game*

"Let's go Y/N, let's go and greet the boys* I said and waved goodbye to Saeko and the man.

"Wait Yachi. I'll go to the girls' team-first"  I said she nodded. I went to the girls' team and asked permission to go to the boys' team to congratulate them.

"Maddie is already there so go" Michimiya-senpai said and I stood there in shock and nodded

Why is Maddie going there?

I walked away and start searching for the boys' team. I saw Shirabu and I hugged him.

"you're really awesome there," I said and I looked at him.

I smirked when I remembered about Riya. "you know, one of my teammates admire you" I said and I winked and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"are you searching for the Karasuno boys?" he said and I nodded. "They are there" he said and pointed in the direction. I nodded and say 'thanks'.

I walked towards the direction he points. I pushed the door and saw.

Maddie and Tsukishima kissing