🦖🦕CHAPTER 52🦖🦕

Y/N's POV:

Maddie told me everything and I just nodded in understanding. Our match is starting.

"Michimiya-senpai, can I just sit on the bench for awhile? I'm going to study the opponents, just do your best " I lied and she nodded. To be honest, I'm really nervous that's why I want to sit on the bench until I'm relaxed. I sat on the bench trying to relax at looked at the opponents. I saw Kiara looking at me and I raised my eyebrows and she just smirked.

Kiara's POV:

I saw Y/N sitting on the bench. I looked at her in confused expression and she raised her eyebrows and I just smirked.

"what are you looking at?" Chiyo asked me.

"Why is she sitting on the bench? She should be playing too right?" I said and she looked at her.

"well maybe she's not good anymore that's why she just sat there and watch" she said and I just nodded.

I wish so too

I heard someone yelled Y/N's name I turned around and saw Hana. She's Y/N's bestfriend, her one and only friend.

Y/N POV:

I heard Hana's voice so I looked around to find her and she waved her hand and jump so that I can see her. I waved back with a huge smile on my face.

*Timeskip End Of First Set*

Shiratorizawa took the first set.

"Y/N, are you ok now? Can you play?" Natty said and I nodded. I'm in the court now and everyone is cheering me and shouting my name. I blushed and waved at them and I saw the Karasuno boys cheering as well, exept for Tsukishima, he's just sitting there and looking at me and I just sighed.

I'm the one who will serve so they gave me the ball. I throw the ball high and hit it with all force. When the ball landed, the people in the court went quite. I smirked and looked at Kiara who is scared. The referee blowned the whistle announcing that the point is ours and everyone cheered, especially the boys.

I served again aiming Kiara. Service ace 5 times, and with that service ace, I'm only aiming Kiara.

Shiratorizawa called for a time out. We formed a circle and discuss the next strategy.

"Woah Y/N that's awsome" Riya said and I just blushed.

"told ya, Kiara is not good at receiving." I said and smirked. "Now, I'll aim Chiyo, the captain of the team because I'm sure they'll protect Kiara now" I said proudly and they all nodded.

Let's play but in a tricky way

I smirked at my Idea.

*PIIIIIIITTTTT* (just imagine it's the whistle)

The referee blew his whistle announcing that I'm serving. I served abd aim for Chiyo but they all go to Kiara

I knew it

I smirked and got the point. I saw the Shiratorizawa boys coming and finding a seat. I waved at Shirabu and he waved back and then I'm about to go to the serving area but an Idea popped in my mind.

"Psssstttt, Riyaa" I said and smirked.

"what?" she said

"the cute boy is here, watching" I said and she blushed. I giggled at her reaction.

I served and aimed to Chiyo and she luckily received it. Kiara set to Chiyo and spiked it. Maddie unsuccessfuly received the ball, about to go outside the court, but I ran and saved the ball bringing back to the opponents.

Everyone cheered when I saved the ball. Ball is back to the opponents. Kiara being Kiara, she did not received the ball properly so we got the point.

*Timeskip Last Set and Last Point*

Only 1 point to go and we will win. Kiara served and I recieved it. Riya set the ball to Natty and she spiked it and aimed to Chiyo but Chiyo received it. The other girl in their team surprisingly set to Kiara and she spiked it.

Michimiya received it and Riya set it to me. I spiked the ball successfully and earned a point put I landed wrongly so I sprained my ankles again. The referee blew his whistle announcing that we won but I stayed on the ground and touching my ankle

"Y/N are you ok?" Riya asked me and I nodded. I tried to stand up but failed. Natty and Riya help me stood up and brought me in the clinic.