🦖🦕CHAPTER 72🦖🦕

warning: ehe

Y/N POV:

"you little slut" he said making me nervous.

"K-Kei, what are you doing?" I asked him between kisses and he pulled the kiss and looked at me.

"you know you want this" he whispered to my ears giving me goosebumps.

"w-whatever" I said.

He kissed me back again and I wrap my arms around his neck and I run my hands through his hair. He bites my lower lip asking for entrance and I allow him.

He slips his tongue in my mouth and we are both fighting for dominance. He officially won and we both had a heated make-out session.

I started to rub my leg on his member making him moan softly and broke the kiss. I flipped him over and started kissing his neck.

I started to leave purple hickeys on his neck. My kisses started to go lower and lower and eventually reached his v-line.

I took off his sweatpants and his boxers that he's wearing and his member popped out. I looked at it with wide eyes. It was big, it had to be 11 inches.

'so this is how big it is. When we do 'it' I didn't see it, Kei just entered suddenly'

"It's not gonna fit" I said and looked at Kei and he chuckled.

"It'll fit. It fits last time" he said and he grabs me and flips me and now I'm under him.

He struggles to unhook my bra. I giggled and unhook it for him. He kissed me softly as he put a finger in my core making me moan softly. He adds another finger and starts pumping it in faster.

He then stops and lines his member on my entrance. He slowly pushes himself into me and I throw my head back and arch my back in pain and pleasure.

"So tight, Y/N" he said as he groaned

"you can move now" I said, looking at him with lust and hunger.

He starts to move at a medium pace making me moan.

"Kei, f-faster" I said as I dig my nails to his back. He starts moving faster making me moaning mess. He starts groaning and moved his head down to my neck. He kisses my neck and he eventually finds my g-spots.

"ahh~ K-Kei, there" I said as I moan and he keeps hitting my g-spot. I start moaning louder nearly reaching my climax.

"Kei, I-I'm gonna c-cum" I said as I arch my back.

"hold it" he said making me groaned. His hands move down to my clit and rub it faster edging to reach my climax.

"KEIIII" I moaned

"cum" he said and you cummed and he cummed inside you. He collapsed on you but then you realized...

We don't have protection