🦖🦕CHAPTER 42🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

Maddie hasn't confessed to her crush yet. That makes me nervous, I don't know why.
We have reached the boys' gym. Maddie opened the door and the first person I saw is Tsuksihima with his confused face.

"Great we are now complete" I heard Daichi said. I put my bag on the bench and I saw Tsukishima walking towards me.

"Missed me baby Kei?" I said and smirked

"No" he said and frowned. "I thought you were at Shiratorizawa?" he said and I giggled.

"I come home because I need to practice" I said then he hugged me but then he pulled it away.

"Oh please just admit it, you missed me" I said and smirked.

"tch, k fine, I missed you" he said and quickly walked away. I giggled at his behavior.

*Timeskip Breaktime*

I walked into the canteen with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"so, how're your ankles?" Yamaguchi asked me.

"My ankles are fine." I answered him and smiled. "hey can you guys join me at the library? I just have a question to ask" I said to them.

"I'm going to the canteen now" Tsukishima said. I sighed and nodded.

"Let's go, Yamaguchi" I said and dragged Yamaguchi.

Tsukishima's POV:

Y/N and Yamaguchi went to the library while I went to the canteen. I search for a table for us three. When I found one, I quickly walked towards the table and sat. I put my headphones on and laid my head down on the table while waiting for them.

After a few minutes, someone pulled a chair in front of me and sat down. I looked up and saw Maddie with a Strawberry shortcake.

I raised my eyebrows. "what are you going here?" I asked her and she giggled.

Is she insane?

"Nothing, I just want to give you this" she said and pushed the Strawberry shortcake in front of me. I pushed it away and said "I'm not hungry".

She pouted and pushed it again in front of me. I frowned and pushed it away again and vise versa.

"tsk. Stop it" I said and stood up. I took my phone and chatted with Yamaguchi.

 I took my phone and chatted with Yamaguchi

Seen tsk

I felt someone grabbed my arm and shook it. I frowned and saw Maddie.

"Let me go" I said pulling my arms

"Let's go somewhere later" she said making my eyes widen in shock.

She is crazy

"What, no" I said but she keeps shooking me and forcing me to say yes. I got really mad, so I grabbed Maddie by her shoulders.

"I said no." I said and I heard someone cleared their throat. I turned around and saw

Y/N