🦖🦕CHAPTER 79🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"keii" I whined and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I want... Pickles" I said and pout. He looked at me with wide shock.

"a what?" he asked me and his face is so cuteeeeee like confuse af.

"pickles" I said and smiled at him. He sighed and left the room.

I guess he'll buy me pickles

After a longggggg minutes of waiting, he returned and gave me a jar of pickles. I squealed happily and get the jar. I opened it and eat happily. I saw Kei looking at me so I raised my eyebrows and ask "what?"

He shook his said and answer "just eat slowly". I got mad at his answer.

"I'M HUNGRYYYYY" I whined loudly and wiggled the jar.

"idiot, you can eat whatever you want but eat slowly you dumbass" he said and pushed his glasses

"I'M EATING FOR OUR BABY TOO YOU KNOW" I exclaimed and touch my belly and looked at him with a frown.

"Jeez, you don't need to shout, you know what? Just eat instead" he said and left the room. When he left the room, I looked at my belly and start talking to my baby.

"I hope you do not grow up like your father who is full of mean words" I said and rub my belly gently.

"I heard that you know" I flinched at Kei's voice and smiled at him awkwardly. He got closer to me and kissed my belly and rub it.

"well, I hope you don't grow up like your mother who is short in height" he said and looked at me and smirked. I groaned and smacked his arm lightly. He winces and looked at my belly.

"and abusive" he added and giggled.

"whatever" I said and rolled my eyes and continued to eat my pickles.

*Timeskip The Next Morning*

I woke up feeling sick, I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited. I felt a hand on my back and started patting me gently. Once I'm finish vomiting, I washed my mouth and looked at the mirror, and saw a worried Kei.

"Let's prepare for school" I said

"are you sure you can go to school?" he asked me and I nodded and smiled at him.
He sighed and prepare our uniform and breakfast. After doing my morning routine, I grabbed my pickles and start eating.

"Is that all you're eating?" Kei asked me and I nodded. After eating we both walked and proceed to the school.

*Timeskip At School*

"Y/NNNNN" I heard Riya of course, shouted my name. I turned around and greeted her.

"Are you ok? Hinata said you go home because you're not feeling ok" she said and I giggled.

"I'm fine, maybe I just ate too much food so I let it out" I explained and she nodded.

"well I guess you're right... look at you, you're getting fat" she said and my stomach making me uncomfortable.

Am I that fat already?

"yeah" I said and touch my stomach.

"Are you sure it's the only food in there?" she asked me as she patted my stomach lightly. I gulped and nodded.

"ok then, well see you on Friday" she said and waved goodbye. I sighed and touch my stomach.