🦖🦕CHAPTER 73🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

My eyes widen when the realization hits me. I keep breathing heavily, I run my fingers through sleeping Kei's hair.

I smiled and kissed his head. I tried to pull his glasses but he grabs my hand and looked at me.

"what are you doing" he asked me.

"taking off your glasses, I want to see you without glasses" I said and he sighed. He took off his glasses making me blushed. He puts his glasses on the table beside the bed and he returned to his position. He looked at me and he noticed that I'm blushing so he smirked.

"what? You like to take off my glasses so I did it for you, and now you're blushing and staring at me? You know it's rude, right?" he said and buried his face on my stomach.

"Kei" I said and he hummed in response.

"We didn't use protection" I said making him looked at me and sighed. He stood up and put on his shirt and pants and glasses and went outside.

Where is he going?

I decided to take a nap so I grabbed the blanket and covered myself and closed my eyes.

Tsukishima POV:

Y/N and I do 'it' but we forgot to use protection so I went outside and search for the nearest Pharmacy to buy some birth control pills for Y/N.

I entered the pharmacy and I went to a  Pharmacist to ask for some birth control pills.

"do you have birth control pills?" I asked her and she nodded.

"yes, sir follow me" she said so I followed her. "for your sister sir?" she asked but I didn't answer.

"do you have a girlfriend sir?" she asked me again but I didn't answer. I heard her sighed and I mentally smirked.

"here you go sir" she handed me the box of pills but she drops it. We both grabbed the box on the floor and she intentionally touches my hands but I quickly grabbed the box and went to the counter.

Such a flirt

I also bought foods and sunblock for Y/N. I went to our room and I saw her covered with a blanket and sleeping. I put the food on the table and grabbed some water. I also put it on the table. I shook her slowly.

"oi wake up" I said and she opened her eyes. I grabbed the water and pills as she sat up.

"Drink this" I said and she took the pills and swallowed them.

"want to go to the beach?" I askes hee and she happily nodded. "don't wear that outfit again, wear something else" I said and stood up and throw her the sunblock.

"Jeez, when will you learn to pass things to your girlfriend properly" she said and I giggled.

"never" I mumbled and playfully glared at her.

"can you pick up my clothes?" she said and I shook my head no.

"you can pick it by yourself, you're old" I said and went to the bathroom. I heard her groaned. I stay a couple of minutes in the bathroom to give her privacy to wear her clothes.

I went out of the bathroom and I saw her wearing a short and plain white top.

"how about this?" she said and did a little twirl.

"yeah yeah" I said and grabbed my phone and start walking.  " oi hurry up" I said and she ran to catch up with me on walking.

We finally reached the beach and we need to find a spot for us to stay at and put our stuff.

"let's go under the tree" she said and I just followed her. We put our stuff on the sand and I sat down and rest. She sat beside me and rest her head on my shoulder.

"Aren't you gonna swim?" she asked ma and I shrugged my shoulders and I heard her sighed.

She stood up and grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

"oi stop it" I said as I tried to pull my hand away from her hold.

"come onnnnn, let's swim" she said

"aren't your legs sore?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"it's sore but I can manage" she said and started pulling me again and I sighed in defeat so I quickly stood up making her fall.

"so clumsy all the time" I said and smirked and she pouted. "what? Don't you wanna go swim?" I said and she stood up and grabbed my hand and started dragging me. She went to the water and I just stayed near her but not going in the water.

"I'll stay here" I said and she gave me a thumbs up.  She's playing with the water happily. She's splashing water and I find myself smiling.

She's so adorable

I thought to myself but that thought broke when she comes to me with a mad expression on her face.

Mood change?

Y/N POV:

I go into the water and start playing like a child. I saw Tsukishima looking at me so I splashed some water near him, not so strong. I started to find some seashells but when I looked around the place I saw a girl who's staring at Tsukishima. I frowned and go to Tsukishima.

I went to Tsukishima and hugged him.

"what?" he asked me.

"there's a girl who's looking at you" I said and hugged him tightly.

"aww, Y/N is jealous" he teased and I broke the hug.

"am not" I defended and he just patted my head.

Of course, I am