🦖🦕CHAPTER 43🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I saw Tsukishima holding Maddie's shoulder. I looked at Yamaguchi who is in shock too but then after a few minutes, Yamaguchi cleared his throat and Tsukishima turned around and saw me. I gave him a small smile.

"Let's go" I said and they both nodded.

*Timeskip The Next Day*

I woke up and did my morning routine. I ignored Tsukishima yesterday because of jealousy.

Did Maddie confess already yesterday?

I shook my head and clear my mind and I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

After I ate breakfast, I grabbed my bag and opened the door, I looked up and saw Tsukishima.

"Y/N" he said and he hugged me. "I'm sorry" he said

Who knew that this guy knows how to apologize.

I didn't hug back. "it's fine" I said plainly.
He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand and start walking.

After a few minutes of silence, I asked him why is he holding Maddie's shoulder?'.

"she's annoying" he answered and I just hummed.

*Timeskip At School*

Tsukishima is still with me, I told him that I'll go to my locker but he wants to stick with me like a lost puppy

How cute

I went to my locker and Tsukishima is leaning against the wall. I grabbed my book for my first subject, I turned around and saw an unfamiliar boy.

"excuse me" I said.

"I'm sorry but I'm lost" he said. "I'm Hanata Akio, but please call me Akio" he said and stocked his hand out for a handshake.

"Satsuki Y/N, but call me Y/N" I said and stocked my hand out and handshake with him.

"do you have your class schedule?" I asked him and he nodded.

"yeah, here" he said. I checked his schedule and nodded.

"You have the same schedule as mine" I said and give a small smile.

"let's go, you don't want to be late for your first class, don't you" I said and he nodded and smiled.

I heard someone clear their throat and I saw Tsukishima.

"Oh Tsukishima, this is Hanata Akio, new student" I said but he rolled his eyes.

"I need to go to my class now" he said and I nodded.

"Let's go to our class now" I said to Akio and he nodded.

"Who is that guy?" Akio asked me.

"His name is Tsukishima Kei" I said with and smile and he nodded.

*Timeskip After Class*

I made a new friend this day, his name is Akio. He is kind and quiet.

"Hey, want to come to my practice?" I asked him.

"practice?" he tilted his head and asked.

I nodded "yeah, volleyball practice, we have a match in 3 days soooooo we need to practice, want to come?" I explained but he shrugged.

"I don't know, I don't want to interrupt your practice tho" he said and scratch his crook. I giggled.

"silly, Tsukishima is there and they don't mind anyway" I said and he hesitantly nodded.

"great" I said and grabbed his arm and dragged him.

Tsukishima's POV:

There's a new boy in this school, his name is Akiro? Akari? Whatever his name is. I don't like him. Why? Simply because Y/N is giving him attention and not me.

The gym doors were opened harshly, revealing Y/N and the boy with Y/N holding his arm?

"Y/N" Yamaguchi called Y/N and waved. Y/N walked towards me and Yamaguchi and introduced the boy.

"Yamaguchi, this is Akio, new student" she said and Yamaguchi nodded. "He is going to watch our practice" she added.

He's going to watch?

"Akio, go sit over ther-"

"Tsukishimaaaa" she was cut off by Maddie. I ignored her and I stared at Y/N.

She cleared her throat and said "As I was saying, go sit over there" she continued and pointed to the bench and Akio nodded.

"Y/N let's go" Maddie said acting like nothing happened yesterday. "yeah go, I'll just go to the vending machine" Y/N said completely ignoring me.

I followed Y/N to the vending machine. She turned around and asked 'what'. I shook my head and answered her 'nothing' and she nodded.

While Y/N is picking her drink. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her. My chin rested on her shoulders. My hands are lock on the waist.

 My hands are lock on the waist

"Kei-"

"Please don't ignore baby Kei anymore" I cut her off and tighten my hug to her.

"Kei, I can't breathe" she said and I quickly release her. She turned around to face me.

So pretty

I wasted no time, I quickly smashed my lips into hers. She kissed back. I put my hands on her cheeks and we kissed passionately. I pulled away and rest my forehead on hers as she breathes heavily.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Sorry for what?" she asked and tilted her head.

"I'm sorry because I talked to Maddie" I said and closed my eyes. I felt her hands on my cheeks causing me to blush. She pecked my nose and that causes me to have butterflies.

"Talking with Maddie is fine" she said and pecked my lips, I blushed even more.

"I just don't want her" she said and looked down. I pecked her forehead and lift her chin.

"I'll distance myself from Maddie" I said. "right now, let's go back to the gym, I don't want an extra lap," I said and she giggled and nodded

Finally, I saw her smiled again.

We went back to the gym and they are all warming up.

"Finally the lovebirds are here" Suga said making Y/N giggled.

"I have to go to my team now" she said and I nodded.