🦖🦕CHAPTER 78🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

Tsukishima carried me in bridal style and went to our bedroom. He laid me there as I put my hand on my stomach.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked me but I didn't answer. He looked at me with concern.

"what are you thinking?" he asked me

You know me

"I-I'm scared" I said as I tear up. He wiped my tears that fall and pecked my lips.

"Why are you scared?" he asked me.

"I-I'm scared of what other people will think, I'm scared what my manager will think, I'm scared if I'm not going to be a mother, I'm scared-"

"oi oi calm down, don't overthink. I'm always here by your side. Don't listen to others, k?" he cut me off and I nodded.

"you want to go to the clinic? To check OUR BABY" he said, emphasizing "our baby" making my heart melt. I nodded and he stood up and pick my clothes and lay them on the bed and he goes to the bathroom to wash them up.

He went out of the bathroom and smiled at me

This is the first time that she smiled at me without a reason.

"ready?" he asked and I nodded.

*Timeskip At The Clinic*

"I'm nervous" I said and he holds my hand and squeezed it.

"Next" the nurse said and I and Tsukishima stood up and went to the room.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs.?" the doctor said making me nervous

Mr. and Mrs.?

"oh no we are not-"

"Tsukishima" Tsukishina answered making me look at him with wide eyes and jaw drop. Tsukishima looked at me and winked making me blush even more.

"ok then, I'm your doctor, Dr. Yua" she introduced herself and I greeted her.

"Let's start, shall we?" she said and I nodded. I laid down on the table and put some gel on my belly and start the ultrasound.

"there's your baby" the doctor said and I tear up a little.

Tsukishima holds my hand and kissed it.

"your baby is completely healthy" she announced making me and Tsukishima smiled.

"We are done now" she said so I sat up and thanked her. We walked until we reached our home.

"Kei" I said and he looked at me. "when will we tell our parents about this?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't know either" he said and I only hummed.