🦖🦕CHAPTER 76🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

*Timeskip At Home*

We went back home and its almost lunchtime. I posted our picture on Instagram and many of our friends heart it.

*Timeskip At School*

"hey Y/N" Natty called with a wide smile.

"Hi Natty" I said and waved.

"You and Tsukishima are ok now" she said and hugged me and I hugged back.

"Yeah, we're good now" I said then I remembered that I need to go to the boys' gym.

"well see you later, Natty. I need to go to the boys' gym now" I said and waved goodbye.

I've reached the boys' gym and greeted by compliments.

"and here's Y/N" Tanaka announced it making me confuse.

"what-?"

"Y/N WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Nishinoya asked me and shouted.

"tch whatever" I heard Tsukishima said it making us giggled.

"oh my dear kohai, you know this amazing senpai of yours will not take your girlfriend" he said and I smiled at him.

"Y/N SMILED AT MEEEEE" he shouted and ran across the gym.

"Y/N SMILE TO ME TOO" Tanaka said and pointing to himself and I giggled to his action.

"NISHINOYA, Y/N GIGGLED" He shouted and ran after Nishinoya

Gosh, these possessive people

I saw Tsukishima rolled his eyes and I smiled and then suddenly I feel like I have a strange feeling, I feel sick. I hold my mouth and stomach and feel myself.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Hinata asked me and put a hand on my shoulder. I saw Tsukishima looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fin-" I felt sick so I immediately ran to the nearest girl's bathroom and vomited.

My eyes are getting watery, after I vomited, I wash my mouth and looked at the mirror.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice calling me. I went out to the bathroom and saw Tsukishima.

Tsukishima's POV:

Y/N ran away making us confused.

"Is she ok?" Suga asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "go and follow her" he added and I nodded and jog to the nearest girl's bathroom.

"Y/N?" I called her and waited for her. She went out of the bathroom with a tired expression.

"are you ok?" I asked her worriedly.

"yes yes I'm fine... Maybe I ate too much break-"

She was cut off and ran into the bathroom. I don't hesitate to follow her in. I went inside and saw her vomiting. I hesitate to grab her hair and patted her back gently.

"L-Let it out" I said while patting her back.

What's happening to you?

She's done vomiting. I gave her a tissue to wipe her mouth and then she cried.

"w-why are you crying?" I asked her getting more worried but she kept on crying. I sighed.

"maybe you should go home now" I said but she shook her head no.

"I'm scared" she said and looked at me. I kinda cringed at her look and I sighed.

"let's go home" I said and helped her to stand up and walked towards her classroom.

While walking home, I suddenly remembered that we didn't use any protection when we doit' at the hotel.

But I gave her birth control pills after

I sighed and become more worried. We reached home and I helped Y/N to sit on the couch. I think and think again and made a decision.

"be right back" I said to Y/N and she nodded. I went to the nearest pharmacy to buy some pregnancy tests. I returned home and saw Y/N watching TV. I smiled at her and sat beside her.

"Y/N" I said and she looked at me. I gave her the pregnancy test and she looked at it with a shocked expression.

"w-what if i-it turns out .....p-positive?" she asked me as her eyes getting teary. I wiped the tears that fall and kissed her.

"Let's find out first" I said and she nodded. She grabbed the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom.

I stood up getting nervous, I walked around the living room while Y/N is doing the test and I keep thinking about what to do.

Is it going to be ok? Are we going to be ok?

My thoughts broke when the bathroom door opened. I looked at Y/N and saw her tired face. I go to her and hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"so?" I asked her and she looked at me in the eyes and...

"positive"