🦖🦕CHAPTER 93🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

Tsukishina fell asleep because of....you know. Anyways, I remembered that Tsukishima is doing something on his laptop so I decided to take a look.

Ahh so you're the one making me fiance stress

He's doing a presentation for his Thesis I guess?.

I'll do this for him

I placed his laptop on my lap and start doing his presentation. After doing his presentation, I looked at the clock and its almost dinner. I put his laptop ok the table and start cooking dinner.

I made some onigiri because I don't know what to cook or make. I heard some footsteps getting louder and I guess Tsukishima is awake. I grabbed the plates and place it on the table then Tsukishina appeared.

"Hi" I said and he hummed. He's half naked. I went to him and kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled away the kiss and sat on the chair. We started eating quietly like always.

*Timeskip After Dinner*

After dinner, we went upstairs and I did my night routine, grabbed my book and went to bed. I saw Tsukishima grabbed his laptop and widen his eyes when he saw his task already finished. I tried not to laugh but failed. He looked at me and I quickly stopped laughing and acted that I'm reading a book.

"did you.." he said

"you're welcome" I said and smirked. He rolled his eyes and I frowned. "what no 'thank you'?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"I'll thank you if you give me one sentence from that book" he said and pointed the book that I'm holding. I frowned and looked at the book then I realize that is UPSIDE DOWN.

this is so embarrassing

I sighed and closed my eyes as I turned my book. I opened my eyes and laugh nervously. He shut off his laptop and  went beside me and laid down. He's staring at the ceiling.

"thank you" he mumbled loud enough to hear him but I pretended that I don't heard him.

"what?" I said as I went closer to him

"thanks" he mumbled but more like a whisper.

"what's that?" I said and start teasing him.

"you know what? You need to clean your ears you dumbass" he said and I dramatically gaspsed.

"how dare you" I said as I clutched my chest dramatically and acting like I'm hurt.

"dramatic idiot" he mumbled

"but you'll marry this dramatic idiot" I said and I smirked. He sighed and he hugged me which surprised me with his actions.

"I'll marry this dramatic idiot someday"

*Timeskip After 3 Years  At Marraige Day Still At Y/N POV*

Today is the most special day in my life and I think Tsukishima's too. WE ARE GETTING MARRIED.

My hairstylist and my manager are with me and fixing my hair.

Choose your hairstyle: