🦖🦕CHAPTER 96🦖🦕

*Timeskip After 1 week*

Y/N POV:

Our honeymoon is over now and we are back to our house, today my manager called me for a photoshoot of another brand. I'm packing my things I need for the photoshoot and preparing myself.

"Kei let's go" I called Tsukishima because he insists that he will drop me at the studio where will be having out photoshoot. I grabbed my bag and put it inside the car. I went inside the car and took out my phone and scroll through social media.

*Timeskip*

We are finally here at the studio. All the staff are here. I also saw the things that I will use in the photoshoot.

"I'm gonna go now" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded. He immediately left without giving me a kiss. I pout and sighed. I saw my manager arranging some things. I went towards her and shouted "I'M HERE". She flinched and slap my arm making me wince in pain.

"you don't have to slap my arm" I said while soothing my arm.

"you scared me" she said and rolled her eyes. I mumbled 'sorry' and she sighed.

"go get ready" she said and I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

*Timeskip After Photoshoot*

The photoshoot went well and they said that the (another favorite brand) might sponsor me because of this and I squealed. I'm fixing my bag but then I feel like sick. I feel like I'm gonna puke anytime. I ignore that and continue to fix my things and then I feel like puking now so I ran towards the near bathroom and let it all out. After puking, I washed my mouth and I started to think.

Am I pregnant?

"it can't be" I mumbled.

"it can't be what? Y/N?" I heard someone familiar said making me gulped in nervousness. I turned around and saw my manager.

"oh Y/N are you ok?" she said and hugged me. I feel like puking again so I pushed her lightly and went to the toilet and let it all out. I felt her hand tapping my back gently. After I let it all out, I wash my mouth and and looked at my manager who looked worried.

"Y/N are you?"

"I don't know" I answered her because I know what her question is.

"Then let's find out" she said and started dragging me out of the bathroom. She let me sat on her comfortable bed.

"stay here, I'll go buy preganancy test" she said and I hesitantly nodded. I took a deep breath and laid down on her bed. After a few minutes of waiting, my manager came back and gave me the pregnancy test.

"call me if you have the result" she said as I sat up. I nodded and grabbed my things and ready to go home.

I decided not to call Tsukishima and walk instead for me to have a lot of time to think.