🦖🦕CHAPTER 9🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"I'm her boyfriend"

My eyes widen in shock when he said that his my boyfriend. I look at him with a confused look and he looked at me too and nodded. "Really?" the man asked not completely convince.

"Yeah really right Baby Y/N?" he answered and looking back at me."Y-Yes b-baby Kei" I answered back. " So if you will excuse us. Me and my girlfriend will go now" he stood up grabbed my wrist and walk.

"WOAH Y/N AND TSUKISHIMA IS REALLY TOGETHER" I heard someone shouted. I turned and saw

Hinata

Oh no I'm dead

But that's not all THE WHOLE TEAM ARE THERE. Great

"nice one Kei" I said sarcastically whispered to him. "Just shut up and go with the flow" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah we're together" he said making me blushed in embarrassment.

"Since when?" Nishinoya asked. "today, just today" I quickly answered before Tsukishima answers weirdly again. "So if you guys will excuse us, me and my girlfriend will go somewhere" Tsukishima said and started dragging me off.

He stopped dragging me and said " Oi dumbass what's that huh. Why are you giving your name to a stranger? Are you dumb?" he scolded me. "What's wrong with that? I only gave him my name" I defended. "Only your name? Please stop talking to strangers, are you a baby or something" he asked me

"Yes I am" I responded

"wha-"

"and now we need to act like a couple, thank you so much Kei"  I again sarcastically told him and rolled my eyes. He pinned me against the wall, my eyes widen, and shock trying to process what's going on, both of my hands were locked with his and he leans in.

 He pinned me against the wall, my eyes widen, and shock trying to process what's going on, both of my hands were locked with his and he leans in

"But you like that baby, do you?" he asked me with a smirk. I blushed badly and I push myself and I turned around and now he's the one getting pinned on the wall. I lean in and whisper.

"and you like it too,  right baby Kei?" I smirk when I saw him red as a tomato the I suddenly remembered that we have a girls volleyball practice.

"sadly, I have to go now, I have a practice bye baby Kei" I said releasing him and smirk. He's still red as a tomato and I chuckled.

Tsukishima's POV:

She walked off but I shouted her name.   "Y/N!" I called her. She turned around to face me. "Wear my jacket idiot, maybe later, one of like that guy will come near you," I said.

"aw my boyfriend is protective" she said and laugh. "so when will we break up?" she asked. "it is up to you" I answered

'right it's just fake couple stuff it's not real '

"ok then bye" she waves and says goodby and I nodded.

*at school*

I'm walking with Yamaguchi in the hallway when I heard someone yelled our name.

"Tsukishimaa Yamaguchii" I saw Yachi. "Mhm Yachi what?". Yamaguchi said.

"Daichi told me that coach Ukai said we will have a meeting today" she said and I nodded. "thanks" Yams replied.

"So tsukki how do you feel now that you have a girlfriend" he asked me.

Right Y/N is my fake girlfriend.

"nice" I said plainly. "what? Nice? Only nice? Come on Tsukki tell me what you feel" He asked me again.

"then get yourself a girlfriend to feel what I feel right now" I reply then walk fast. "I'm just joking Tsukii". He said. "tch whatever"

*At meeting*

We walked into the gym and I saw my teammates sitting on the floor waiting for someone. I sat on the floor between Yamaguchi and Hinata.

"Great we're almost complete just wait a little more minutes" coach Ukai said but suddenly we heard the door opened harshly then I saw

Y/N

She's breathing heavily. Her ponytail is messed up, she's wearing her sports shorts and she's sweating. I think the girls' practice ended up late and started to run to come here.

"Gomenasai, the girl's practice just ended and I ran from there to here" she said while breathing heavily.

I knew it

"It's fine Y/N go sit with Kiyoko" coach Ukai said and she nodded.

"We have been invited to the training camp next next week in Tokyo to train there.  I need you to behave and ask permission from your parents or guardians. I need the approval tomorrow"  he announced

Y/N POV:

Right from the training camp, I need to ask my parents about this.

"DISMISSED" coach Ukai dismissed us.

Exiting the gym a familiar voice called my name. "Baby Y/N" I heard Tsukishima called my name. "Here, Take this" he handed me his face towel and I gladly grabbed it and say 'thanks'. "I don't want you to get cough because of that" he patted my head. I feel my cheeks heating up and my heart beating fast. "thanks, I need to go now" I said

"wait" he stopped me. I look at him with my confused look. "I still don't have your number" he said shyly and I chuckled. I gave him my number and he said "thanks baby" then hugged me. I hugged back. Finally, I wave goodbye to him.

I'm in the middle of the road and it's starting to rain. I grab my backpack and check if I have an umbrella.

Unlucky me I don't have it. Maybe I'll  just run fast

I started to run and finally reached my house. I'm freezing. Mom let me come inside and dry me off and cooked some soup for me to feel warm.

"Baby, me and your father are going on a business trip for 3 days, are you going to be fine here without us?" she asked me. "yeah mom I'm going to be fine. Please be safe" I said to her.

Then I remembered about the training camp "Mom, the training camp is about 2 weeks from now, can I come?" I asked my mom. "yeah go sweety I think me and your father will be very busy so go, you can come" she said approvingly. I smiled and hugged her and she hugged back.

*Timeskip Later Morning*

I feel so hot. I touched my forehead and I realize I'm burning.

I have a fever, it's not that bad I think.