🦖🦕CHAPTER 3🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

After a few minutes of stretching. "GUYS LET'S GO TO THE BOY'S GYM" Michimiya-senpai shouted and we all complied. Heading to the boy's gym, I'm starting to feel uneasy.

"HEY" I flinched because of surprise. "sorry" she giggled. "It's fine" I reply coldly. "I'm your fan. Please help me improve. My name is Riya, first year and a setter". She introduces herself to me. "Hi, thank you for being my fan" I replied and giggled nervously.

"Don't be nervous, it's just a practice match with the boys. Nothing bad will happen" she assures me. Wow, that's the first. At Shiratorizawa even though it's just a practice match we still need to win or else we will be doing 100 serves.

I smiled. "OMG SHE SMILED AT ME. IM GONNA DIEEEE AHHHHHHH" she shouted happily. "Sorry for her behavior she's a fan of yours" another girl appeared "it's nothing haha" I replied. "My name is Akari Natty, I'm a second-year and a Libero" she said. "Oh, Akari-senpai" I said. "Please call me Natty" she said then chuckled. "ok then" I chuckled.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Tsukishima's POV:

I heard someone knock on the gym doors. "They're must be here" Daichi said. I turned to him with a confused look. "who's they?" I said. Daichi is about to say something but-

"Y/N!!" Hinata shouted and ran across the gym and hug the girl who gave her scarf to me.

Hmm, so Y/N is her name, cute

"Tch." I rolled my eyes. "ATTENTION EVERYONE" coach Ukai said.

THIRD PERSON POV:

The boys' volleyball team forms a line facing the girls' team and vise versa.

"LET'S HAVE SOME FUN" they all shouted.

The boy's team will be serving first. Now serving is Asahi. He served and received by the girls. Riya sets for Y/N and Y/N did a cross-shot and the ball hit the floor and left a mark. All of them widen their eyes when they saw the mark on the floor.

"THAT'S AMAZINGG" Hinata exclaim while jumping.

Y/N blushed badly. Girl's team Serving. Now serving Natty. She served and the boys received the ball. The duo, Hinata and Kageyama are going to use their trick but
Y/N saw it. She placed herself and ready. Once Hinata hit the ball, Y/N perfectly received Hinata's spike, making all people left shocked.

Tsukishima on the other hands, studying the girls attack so that he can block it all, too bad,
Y/N is tricking them all.

*Timeskip End of practice match*

Y/N POV:

The practice match ends well. We won, the boy's team are all good, especially the duo's Hinata and Kageyama and their insane quick attack.

"OK GUYS WE HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU ALL" the coach shouted getting all our attention. "ok guys I asked the girl's volleyball manager if Satsuki Y/N can be also the manager of the boy's volleyball team, she can help us improve more." the coach's announcement made me a shock.

'me? Manager of the boys' team and help them improve?'

"Y/N" my thoughts are cut off by Michimiya-senpai. "Go Y/N" she added. "Ok I'll gladly accept it," I said. "SUGOI Y/N WE CAN MEET ALWAYS" Hinata exclaimed. We all laugh and the coach talked to me about what am I going to do.

Tsukishima's POV:

'Y/N the new manager and help us improve? Hmm k'

I think to myself. The team will be having a meeting, of course with Y/N.

"What do you guys think of Y/N?" I heard Tanaka. "Well she's awesome, she's the first one who received the insane quick attack of these two" Suga replied while pointing at Hinata and Kageyama.

"I agree. SHE'S PRETTTYYYYY UGHH" of course Nishinoya said that. Y/N walks toward us. "Hi I hope we can be on good terms" she said.

"Y/N-SAN" both Tanaka and Nishinoya earn a smack from Daichi. "Hi I'm Daichi, captain of the team" Daichi introduce himself. "mhm hi" she replied shyly.

"Pstt Tsukki" I heard Yamaguchi whispering. "what?" I reply coldly. "already found your hoodie?" he asked. 'Right my hoodie, I'm going to talk to Y/N'

"Not yet" I reply leaving Yamaguchi and walking towards Y/N.

"Hey Y/N" I said. She turned to me. "yeah?" she nervously replied. "Do you have my hoodie?" I asked straightforwardly. "Huh? What hoodie?" she asked confusingly. "the one with the dino" I replied shyly.

'Ugh come onnnn give meee'

"Ohh so you're Kei" she replied and I remembered that the hoodie has my name on it. "yeah" I replied not wanting the conversation to be long.

"awww baby Kei is shy because of his hoodie" she teases while giggling

Did she just called me "baby Kei?" WTF IS SHE ALRIGHT?

I'm still surprised that she called me baby. I can't process anything in my mind now. I blushed madly. "Give me" I demanded.

"I'll think about it baby Kei" she said and winked. WTF

"OK GUYS DISMISSED" coach Ukai dismissed us.

Y/N POV:

So he's Kei, cute

"Y/N" coach Ukai called me. I turned around and see him. "I'm so glad you said yes. I'm planning to bring you along to the training camp for next month, the girls' team, I don't know, I think they have their event with the other schools too" he explained.

If I will go with the girls' team. I'll probably meet my old team there so I'll go with the boys' team.

"sure coach I'll go with you" I said with a smile on my face. "Great, go now it's getting dark" he said and I nodded.

Walking alone on the dark road when I suddenly felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and I saw Kei.

'tall'

"what?" I said with my eyebrow raised. "it's dark and you're alone" he said. "aww is baby Kei concern?. Aww how sweet of you" I pinched his cheeks

Tsukishima's POV

"Aww is baby Kei concern?. Aww how sweet of you" she said and pinched my cheeks. I can feel my cheeks heated. "s-stop" I said feeling embarrassed. "baby Kei it's ok" she teases more then laughs.

"Idiot. I just don't want you to do that again" I said. "huh again? What?" she asked confusingly. "giving your scarf to a stranger. You're such a dumbass idiot giving others your things just like that" she blushes and feels embarrassed but then something appeared to her mind which made me look at her confuse. "Oh you have my scarf and I have your hoodie, I think it quits" she said and giggled. I blushed.

*Timeskip Y/N house*

"This is my stop now" she said and I nodded. She pinched my cheeks one more time and say "thank you baby Kei" And once again I blushed and nodded. She giggled and enter her house.

'jeezzzzz what was that'