🦖🦕CHAPTER 47🦖🦕

*Timeskip The Next Day*

Y/N POV:

Tsukishima is being clingy yesterday night and today. I don't know what happened but it weird. Tomorrow is our big day, it's Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa day and to be honest, I'm not excited about that. We are at the gym today, we have a whole day of practice.

Coach Ukai is discussing the Shiratorizawa's boys players while me at the girls' team discussing the Shiratorizawa's girls players. I notice Maddie is not paying attention.

It looks like she's staring at someone.

I looked at her and looked in the direction where she's looking at and I saw Tsukishima.

Ahh ok

I cleared my throat and say "It's rude to stare at someone, so please pay attention" I said and FINALLY, Maddie turned her attention to me.

"As I was saying, Kiara is not good at receiving. She's number 9, take note of that" I said and they all nodded. I continued discussing the Shiratorizawa's Team. After discussing, I went to coach Ukai to give some information too.

*Timeskip After Practice*

I went to Tsukishima and hugged him.

"can you come to my house later? Help me with my thesis" I asked him.

"No, waste of energy, do it yourself.” he answered and I widen my eyes in shock

What happened to the clingy Kei?

I gave him puppy eyes and pouted, hopefully, he will say yes.

“That puppy eyes is not working dumbass.” he said and I sighed.

"Y/N!!" I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw Akio.

My savior

"Hi, Akio" I said.

"want to come with me to the library? I'm going to finish my thesis" he said and I giggled.

"Finally, I'll finish my-"

I was cut off by Tsukishima dragging me away from Akio. "Uhm, byee" I shouted and waved at him. I looked at Tsukishima who is frowning.

What's wrong with him? Mood swings?

We reached into my house and quickly go to my room. He dragged me into my room and shut the door and lock it. He pinned me against the wall, my hands resting on his chest.

"Tsukishima, what are yo-"

He cut me off and leans forward and he kissed me and I kissed him back.

"mine" he said and I blushed. He kissed me one more time but this time it's kinda rough.

"mine" he said again. I'm trying to process in my mind, why is he acting like this.

He kissed my neck and said "mine". He kissed my collarbone "mine". His hands and resting on my waist.

He's giving me butterflies

He kissed my side  neck but then I suddenly felt his teeth sinking.

He's giving me a hickey.

"Kei" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"mine" he said and he kissed my collarbone and put a hickey on it. He looked directly into my eyes and kissed me on my lips and said

"You're mine"