🦖🦕CHAPTER 64🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I walked inside the classroom and the first thing I saw is Tsukishima looking at me.  I gulped then Ms. Ino called me.

"Ms. Y/N Satsuki, please start your presentation," she said and I nodded. I stood on the platform and showed my presentation and inhaled deeply.

"ok so, I'm Y/N Satsuki from...." and the presentation started.

Topic: all about Mississipi River

(I don't know about the thesis because we don't have one yet in school soo sorry in advance... I only searched the questions)

*Timeskip*

"do you have questions or something?" I asked them and they all shook their head but one raised their hand

Tsukishima

I mentally rolled my eyes and force a smile.

"yes sir?" I said and pointed my hand towards him and glared at him.

This is awkward

"why is the Mississipi River so important in Mark Twain's Muckleberry Finn?" he asked and smirked and I gave him a fake smile and rolled my eyes.

"Ummm... The river comes to symbolize both division and progress, as it separates our character and country while still providing the best chance for Muck and Tim to get to know one another" I answered nervously and keeping eye contact with Tsukishima... After I answered he grins and gives me a thumbs up and I smiled.

"very good ms Y/N... Next is sir Akio" Akio stands in the center and present.

After presenting his thesis, it's already recess time so Ms. Ino told us to take our recess and we all thanked her. I saw Tsukishima walking towards me.

"let's go" he said and I nodded and I followed him.

"you're very good back there" he mumbled and I said 'thanks'.  "I'll treat you milk tea later before we go home since you did a very good job," he said making me squealed.

"really!?" I exclaimed and he nodded and I squealed again and jumped. I heard him chuckled lightly.

"Where's Yamaguchi?" I asked him but he shrugged his shoulders and I sigh.

"Why are you looking for him if you have me?" he asked making me giggled a bit.

"well duh, he's our friend" I answered him making him rolled his eyes

"whatever" he answered and I chuckled at his cuteness then he starts to walk faster.

"hey wait for me" I said and walked faster too but suddenly he stopped and making me bumped into his back and fall on the ground.

"tsk, so clumsy Y/N" he said and smirked and I frowned. "get up" he said and I pouted and stayed on the ground and looked at him

"My butt hurts you know" I said and frowned again and he chuckled.

"is that my problem?" he asked and smirked.

"well it's your fault" I said and pouted.

"nuh uh, you're just clumsy, now get up or else I'll leave you" he said making me whined.

"Make me" I said and He rolled his eyes.

"byee" he said and walked away making me widen my eyes and stood up immediately and clung to his left arm.

"oi get off you little monkey" he said and wiggled his arm.

"But you love this little monkey, don't you?" I said and smirked and he sighed in defeat.

"get off" he said and pushing me but I clung even more. "whatever" he said in defeat and starts walking.

I won