🦖🦕CHAPTER 65🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We waking towards the canteen when I suddenly felt like stabbing to my lower stomach. I clung even tighter to Tsukishima while walking and he looked at me.

"are you ok?" he asked me and I was forced to smile and nodded.

"What is the date today?" I asked him.

"Jan. 6" he answered making me widen my eyes.

Today is my period I DON'T HAVE ANY PADS

"why?" He asked me

Should I tell him?

"nothing" I said but my cramps are getting worse. I groaned and hold Tsukishima's hand tightly.

"you're not ok, let's go to the clinic" he said. My eyes are getting watery because of pain.

Curse you cramps

Tsukishima's POV:

I saw Y/N's eyes getting watery. I started to panic inside but remain my deadpanned expression outside

"Oi don't cry you baby" I said but tears are falling. She's holding her stomach making me sighed.

I guess I have no choice then

I carried her in bridal style and went to the clinic.

*Timeskip*

We've reached the clinic and I put Y/N down beside the nurse table and I saw her skirt has blood.

"Y/N" I called her and she turned around and I saw her face with stained tears and still holding her stomach. I pointed at her skirt and she looks at it and she sighed.

Is she on her period now?

"Is everything ok?" The nurse asked me, making me gulped and I pointed at Y/N's skirt and the nurse nodded. She went to
Y/N and talked to her and after a few minutes of talking, the nurse and Y/N go somewhere but I'm guessing in the bathroom. The nurse came back and walked towards me.

"Are you her boyfriend?" she asked and I nodded. "Can you get her, her jogging pants or something?" she said and I nodded and I went outside and go to her locker. I get her jogging pants and I saw Yamaguchi.

"Hi Tsukki! Oh where's Y/N?" he asked me and I raised my eyebrows.

"why are you looking for her?" I asked him.

"well, you are always together so... Yeah," he said and I nodded.

"she's in the clinic," I said plainly making him gasps.

"why? What happened?" He asked me sounded like he's worried.

"female stuff" I said

"what femal- ahhh ok then, make sure you give her sweets" he said and waved goodbye.

Why does she need sweets?

I went to the clinic and I gave the jogging pants to the nurse and she went back to
Y/N.

After few minutes, Y/N came out of the bathroom and I saw her with puffy eyes. She laid down on the bed and the nurse gave her something like a bag and she put it on her stomach.

I went near her and she smiled at me.

"Are you ok now?" I asked her to buy she pouted and slowly shook her head no. I sighed and sat beside her.

"you can go to your classroom now and get her back later after class" the nurse said and I nodded.

"see you" I said and left the clinic.

Going back to my classroom and saw Yamaguchi again waving to me.

"so how's Y/N?" he asked

"resting" I said plainly and he nodded.

"Yamaguchi" I called him, making him looked at me.

"What else do girls need if they have a period besides sweets?" I asked him making him smile a bit.

"well they love hugs and babying them" he answered.

"wait... How do you know that?" I asked him confusingly and he blushed.

"well, my mom loves that" he answered and I nodded.

Babying? Hmm sounds easy

*Timeskip After Class*

The class went boring, I go to the clinic to pick up Y/N and I saw her sleeping on the bed. I walked near her and starts brushing her hair gently.

"oi wake up" I said and she opened her eyes and smiled

Well that's the first

"come now, we need to go home" I said and she sat up and starts stretching a bit and hugged me.

"I love youuuu" she said and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too?" I said and she chuckled. She let go of me and went to the nurse who assists her.

Why is she weird?

She went back to smiling, I looked at her confusingly.

"Can we go to coach Ukai's store? I need to buy something" she said and I simply nodded.

*Timeskip At Coach Ukai Store"

She went to the different aisles and pick some stuff she needed. While she's looking for her stuff, I talked to coach Ukai.

"coach, how do we treat girls that have periods?" I asked him

"Why are you asking me? I don't have a girlfriend" he said and I mentally rolled my eyes. Once she's done, I looked at her with wide eyes.

"do you need all of that?" I asked her and she happily nodded.

Damn that's many

She has pads and chips and sweets about 3 packs each. She went to the counter and pay for her stuff. I grabbed the other bags to help her carry them.

"Keii can we go to the milk tea shop? I'm craving" she said making me sighed.

Oh I forgot, I owe her one

We went inside the milk tea shop and bought her favorite milk tea flavor. After buying we went directly to our house and placed the bags on the sofa and I sat there and relax. I closed my eyes a bit but suddenly I felt Y/N sitting on my lap.

"what are you doing?" I asked her with my brows raised and she just giggled.

"I want to hug you" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back but she groaned.

"what the fuck Kei? Why are you hugging me back? Your sweaty" she said and get off of my lap.

"wah," I said and bit surprised by her action. She went upstairs and I heard the door slammed harshly

Well mood change