🦖🦕CHAPTER 66🦖🦕

Tsukishima's POV:

I sighed loudly and prepared dinner for us. After preparing, I went upstairs to get Y/N but when I reached our door, I heard some sobs.

Is she crying?

I opened the door and I saw Y/N crying, hugging her legs, and resting her legs on her knees.

Why is she crying?

"Y/N?" I called her but she didn't lookup. I sighed and massage my temples and I go near her.

"Y/N, why are you crying?" I asked her, standing beside the bed but she's still crying. I sat beside her and hesitantly brushed her hair. "Y/N, why are you crying?" I asked her again and luckily she looked at me. Her eyes are very red and she's very sweaty.

"y-you don't *sobs* you don't love me anymoreee" she said and cried loudly again like a baby.

"Babying"

I remembered Yamaguchi told me that they love babying them. I sighed loudly and I put her head on my chest and we laid down. I kissed her forehead and said

"I love you, baby " I said and she stops crying for a while. She looked at me and I wiped her tears on her cheeks.

"Really?" she asked and I nodded. She hugged me but I don't hug back, maybe she'll get angry again like awhile ago. After a few minutes of hugging, enjoying each other's company, I can hear some soft snores from Y/N and I realize that she's asleep. I sighed and rested my head on the pillow.

When will this end?

I felt Y/N moving so I looked at her and she sat up.

"where are you going?" I asked her but she didn't answer. She came back again and fell on the bed and back to sleep.

Weirdo

I sighed and slowly feeling drowsy and fell asleep.

*Timeskip Morning*

I woke up and saw blood on the sheet and a panicking Y/N beside the bed. I looked at the alarm clock and its 5:30 am

"Why are you up this morning?" I asked her but she cried. "jeez, there's no reason to cry it's just blood it's normal" I said as I stood up and hugged her. She sniffs and wiped her tears away.

"go and take a bath, I'll go clean this up" I said and she slowly went to the bathroom. I took a wat the sheets and put them in the laundry basket and grabbed a new one and put it on the bed. I saw her walking with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I'll go downstairs and prepare breakfast" I said and she slowly nodded. I went downstairs to give her privacy and prepare breakfast. Even though we already do IT I still giving her privacy to change her clothes or whatsoever.

I cooked some eggs and bacon and I suddenly heard some footsteps revealing Y/N.

"Keiiii" she whined and I sighed.

"what?" I said.

"I want soup with Ice cream" she said and pouted and gave me begging eyes.

What the fuck?

"a what?" I said with my brows raised.

"I said I want a soup with Ice cream" she said and looked serious

"Why do you want-"

"now please" she said and gave me puppy eyes. "I'm craving" she added

What kind of food combination is that?

I sighed and nodded. I cooked soup for her and luckily we have ice cream in the freezer. I gave her, her food and she starts squealing

"thank you baby keiiii" she said and smiled. I chuckled a bit because of her cuteness and starts eating.

She ate her soup along with her ice cream making me cringe. She happily ate her food while I looked at her in cringed. She looked at me and frowned.

"what? I'm hungry" she said and I nodded slowly and continued to eat my food.

After eating we went to the couch and start watching a movie but suddenly Y/N holds her stomach and whimpered. She stood up and went to the kitchen. After few minutes, she came back with a small bag and she laid on the couch and put the bag on her lower stomach, her head on my lap and I stared at her with wide shock.

 After few minutes, she came back with a small bag and she laid on the couch and put the bag on her lower stomach, her head on my lap and I stared at her with wide shock

"keii" she called me. "My cramps hurt" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"so? What am I going to do?" I asked her. She grabbed my hand and put it on her lower stomach and starts soothing it.

"that's more I like it" she said and smiled.

"whatever" I said and rolled my eyes but eventually Y/N slap my thigh making me groaned.

What the fuck?

"what was that for?" I asked her and soothe my thigh with my other hand.

"can you PLEASE be nice to your girlfriend for once?" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm always nice to you" I said and she 'pftt'

"whatever" she said and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes of soothing, she fell asleep. I pecked her lips and whispered something

"I can't wait for the day that I'll marry you"