🦖🦕CHAPTER 49🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I woke up seeing Tsukishima beside me, hugging me. I brushed her hair and place my hand on his cheeks.

So cute without glasses.

I remembered that today is our match with Shiratorizawa. I slowly sat up, not wanting to wake him up but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me back on my bed and he wrapped his arms around my body.

"where are you going?" he asked me, still his eyes closed.

"We need to get up and go to school or else we will be late" I said but he shook his head no.

"cuddle with me" he said and tighten his hug and I sighed.

"Ok five minutes only" I said and he nodded.

*After 5 mins*

"ok that's enough, now let's go" I said and he groaned and sat up. I kissed his forehead and I saw him blushed.

Cutie

"do you have clothes?" I asked him and he nodded. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"how? You slept here last night, you didn't go through your house to get clothe-" I gasped and frowned at him

"You really planned to sleep here" I said and he smirked.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower" I said and went to the bathroom.

*Timeskip At The Bus*

I'm at the girls' team bus. I'm sitting with Natty and talking about things.

"I'm really nervous" I said and shaking Natty.

"Oh, don't be, you're the duchess, Y/N I'm sure you will do great" she said making me blush.

"Michimiya-senpai, what time is our game?" I asked her.

"After the boys" she said making my heart beat fast.

"can we-"

"OMG CAN WE WATCH THE BOYS TEAM LATER?" I was cut off by Maddie

Right, I forgot she's part of the team.

"I don't know, let's ask coach Ukai later" Michimiya said and we all nodded. I sighed and looked at Natty.

"What are you looking at?" She asked and I giggled and shook my head.

"you're being weird today, Y/N" Natty said and I just chuckled.

*buzz*

I heard my phone buzzed so I took it out at saw Shirabu's chat.

I smiled and sighed.

"I swear Y/N, you're creepy today" Natty said and I laugh.

"But you love this creepy duchess" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Ok guys we are here" I heard Michimiya- senpai said. We all grabbed our bags and went out of the bus. I saw the boys' team in line so we formed a line too.

"Y/N" coach Ukai called me so I went to him.

"I want you to guide us in this school" he said and I nodded.

"Y/N. Great to see you again" The principal said and I smiled.  The principal welcomed us and show us the gym where we are going to play and to warm up.

"I'll just go and inform the boys and the girls' team," The principal said and we all nodded.

This is gonna be a long day.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

"Ok guys, change your uniforms and start stretching for the game." coach Ukai said and we all nodded.

I guide the boys' team to the changing room and the girls followed me.

We all changed our clothes and Michimiya ordered us to gather.

"Ok guys, we need to do our best later, we need to support each other, ok" she said and we all nodded.

That's new

We all went to the gym and I saw someone...

"SHIRABUUUU" I shouted and run. I hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

"hey duchess" he said and patted my head.

"Good luck laterrr" I said and hugged him again.

"thanks" he said.

"Shirabu let's go" I heard Ushijima said. I turned to him and waved. Surprisingly he waved back.

"I'm gonna go now, I'm going to watch your match later" Shirabu said and I nodded.

I went back to my team who look so surprised.

"now, who is that?" Riya said

"that's my best friend" I said proudly.

"he's... SO CUTEEEEE" Riya squealed making me cover my ears and laugh.

"oh, believe me, he's a shy type" I said and winked.

"Well well well, now look who's here" I heard someone so I turned around and saw

"Hi Kiara"