🦖🦕CHAPTER 5🦖🦕

*Timeskip After Practices*

Tsukishima's POV:

The practice went well. All I can say is wow. Y/N is awesome. Breaking my thoughts when I heard someone clearing his throat and I saw Suga-senpai beside me.

"So what's with the baby Kei?" he asked and smiled. "Uhm it's nothing" I replied plainly.

"I can't believe Tsukishima has a girlfriend, and his girlfriend is the DUCHESS" an idiot named Nishinoya exclaimed. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend and second duchess?" I said to him with a confused look.

"Really Tsukishima? You don't know that she's the duchess? Well as your amazing senpai I'll tell you why is she called the duchess" of course the other idiot named Tanaka also exclaimed.

"WAIT NO I'M THE AMAZING SENPAI" Nishinoya shouted.

"NO, I AM" Tanaka also shouted

And the two idiots fight who's the amazing senpai is

"URUSAI" Daichi yelled. "Y/N is called the duchess because she's one of the best female players in our country. She's not only the best but she's also the kindest player. She's not like other players that full of pride. She's also sweet and caring" he explained and the rest agreed.

Duchess huh

"but I don't know why she joined here at Karasuno" he added.

"DISMISSED" coach Ukai dismissed us.

I saw Y/N walking towards me and shout "BABY KEI" I feel so embarrassed. I can feel some eyes staring at me. I looked at her evilly and said

"Hi, baby Y/N".

Y/N POV:

"Hi baby Y/N" he said.

Baby Y/N? Do you like this game?... Oh my gosh, my heart is beating so fast. Relax Y/N.

I reached him and saw him blushing. I giggled and said "aww baby Kei is blushing" I reach his head and pat. "stop it" he whispered and I chuckled.

"So what are you planning to do lovebirds?" Daichi asked us. "First we're not lovebirds, second mhmm what do you want to do baby Kei?" I asked Kei teasing him and looking at him.

"Go home" he said plainly."Right go home goodbye everyone" I said waving goodbye to them. Walking out of the gym then I feel the weather so cold. I look into my backpack then I remember I gave my scarf to Kei. Great job Y/N.

"Oi baby Y/N" a familiar voice called my name. I turn around and saw Kei. He throws his dino hoodie at me. I'm about to say something but he starts talking.

"The weather is pretty cold. Wear that, you're such a baby" he said and smirked. He messed my hair and started to walk off.

"I'M NOT A BABY" I shouted.

"But you are MY baby" he said and winked.

I can feel my heart beating fast again and my cheeks starting to blush.

Relax Y/N, he's just playing. We are just playing

I wear a hoodie. It's a bit long but what do you expect, he's tall.

*Timeskip At Home*

I entered my house and I saw mom and dad watching Tv. "hey- oh to whom is that hoodie?" my dad questioned me. "it's baby ke- no it's Tsukishima's" I nervously replied to my father.

"Baby Kei huh. Who's that hun?" my mom asked me too. "Uhm hehe, baby Kei is a volleyball player. I'm only teasing him because of this" I explained and present them with the hoodie that I'm wearing.

"You sure only teasing?" mom wiggled her eyebrows. "Yeah only teasing" I reply.

*Timeskip at Y/N's room*

I put Kei's hoodie into my closet.

*Kei's Hoodie*

Cute

I thought to myself. I laid down to my bed and staring at the ceiling with my glowing in the dark stars and starting to go to my dream world.