🦖🦕CHAPTER 89🦖🦕

*Timeskip At Reunion*

Y/N POV:

We are now at the Karasuno reunion.

"Y/N" I heard Yachi said it so I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine" she said and I hugged her again. The gym door opened and then I saw Kiyoko with Tanaka.

"KIYOKOOO" I shouted and hugged her and she hugged back. I pulled away the hug and then I saw a ring on Yachi's and Kiyoko's ring finger.

"WTF WHY DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING RING?" I shouted

"Y/N language" of course suga scolded me.

"well" Yamaguchi said and raised his hands showing his ring. "we're engaged" he said and hugged Yachi.

"O MY GHAD CONGRATSSSS" I said and steal Yachi from Yamaguchi and hugged her. Yamaguchi glared at me and I stock my tongue out. I pulled away the hug and remembered that Kiyoko also has a ring. I turned my attention to Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko? Why do you have a ring?" I asked.

"I'm married" she said making us shock.

"she's married to meeeee" Tanaka shouted and waved his hand showing his ring.

"REALLY?" Me and Yachi both shouted at the same time and Kiyoko nodded. We ran towards her and hugged her.

"woah slow down, you don't want to hurt my baby, don't you" she said making us widen our eyes.

"BABY?" all of us shouted and the gym echoed and Kiyoko giggled and nodded.

"why don't we seat" I said and we went to the bench and seat. We're having some random conversation and talked about stuff but our conversation is interrupted by Tsukishima.

"Kiyoko-san, can I talk to you?" he said making me shock and Kiyoko nodded and went to him.

Well that's weird

"what do you think they'll talk about?" Yachi asked me.

"maybe some stuff in volleyball" I said and she just sighed.

*Timeskip End Of Reunion*

The reunion end well but Tsukishima and Kiyoko are still talking. So I waited for them and talked to Tanaka.

"Tanaka" I called him and he turned around.

"what?" he asked.

"don't you think Tsukishima and Kiyoko are talking too much?" I said and we turned our attention to Kiyoko and Tsukishima.

"I'll ask Kiyoko later. We are going to go home now" he said and thanked him.

"love let's go" he calles Kiyoko and Kiyoko waved goodbye to Tsukishima. I went to Tsukishima and I nodded signalling that I'm ready to go home.

While walking in silence, I broke the silence by asking "what did you two talk about?"

"some stuff" he simply answered and I nodded.

We reached home and went upstairs and then Tsukishima decided to take a shower , he left his phone on the bed.

*buzz*

I heard his phone buzzed so I decided to check it.

Kiyoko?

"Keii, Kiyoko chatted you, she said 'meet me tomorrow'" I shouted for Kei to hear me.

Meet me tomorrow?

After 10 mins, Tsukishima done showering and he took his phone and starting to chat with Kiyoko.

Something smells fishy

I did my night routine and I decided to chat Tanaka about this.

I put my phone down and sighed. I saw Tsukishima scrolling to his phone and wearing his headphones.

Tanaka's POV:

Y/N chatted me about Tsukishima and Kiyoko meet up tomorrow which cause me to jealous. I went upstairs and saw my beautiful Kiyoko laying on the bed, holding her phone, looks like she's chatting someone.

"honey" I called her and she looked at me and smiled. I laid beside her and ask "what's up with you two?"

She tilted her head and make a confused look

So cute like a lost puppy

I cleared my throat. "you and Tsukishima, why are you always talking and why are you going to meet up with him tomorrow?" I said and she giggled.

SHE GIGGLED

"If I tell you will you keep it as a secret and not tell anyone?" she said making me nervous. I can't keep a secret, I'm always telling Noya everything.

"uhm" I said and she sighed.

"I'll not going to tell you" she said making me widen my eyes.

"WAHH YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO YOUR HUSBAND" I exclaimed and she giggled again.

"just promise me not to tell anyone. EVEN NISHINOYA" she said and I nodded. She took a deep breath and....

"Tsukisima is going to propose to Y/N at sunday"