🦖🦕CHAPTER 88🦖🦕

*Timeskip*

Y/N POV:

Me and Tsukishima are walking to home and then suddenly my phone started to ring.

*ring* *ring*

"who is it?" Tsukishima asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. I took my phone from my bag and so Yachi's number.

"Its Yachi" I said and answered it.

"hello Y/N?"
                                                          "Hi Yachi, long
                                                           time no talk,
                                                           Wassup?"

"Hi Y/N, I missed
you so much. Well
anyways Yamaguchi
told me to tell you
that the karasuno
boys wants a reunion
on friday"
                                                            "Really? Ok
                                                           what time? Why
                                                                    did he not
                                              contacted Tsukishima
                                                                                 tho?"

"well he did but
Tsukishima is not
picking up. At 12pm
at the gym, see you Y/N"

                                                   "Noted, see you"

                                *Hangs up*

"Who's that? Why did I heard my name?" Tsukishima asked.

"oh its Yachi, she told me that the Karasuno boys wants a reunion on friday at 12 noon at the gym and can we go to the mall tomorrow? Today is wednesday and tomorrow is thursday and we don't have classes sooo yeah, I want to buy a new clothes" I said and he sighed. We reached home and went inside the house.

We went to the living room and I sat on the floor whil Tsukishima sat on the couch and bring out his laptop and do our homeworks. I bring out my math homework and then I saw my score.

I failed ...shit

I become nervous because Tsukishima is always teaching me math but suddenly I failed.

How can I say this to Tsukishima? I really like to pass.

"Kei" I called him and he hummed in response his eyes are locked to his laptop.

"you know the umm" I become more nervous

"hm? What's wrong?" he asked.

"well you know the math test that helped me study for?" I said and bit my lips because of nervousness

"tch, don't tell me you failed" He said and looked at me. I looked at him for a second and I looked on my lap.

"you can be a dumbass at times, let me see so that I can help you" he said and his tone like irritated.

"you don't have to its fine" I said and fix my things and ready to go upstairs.