🦖🦕CHAPTER 7🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

I woke up because someone is knocking at my door. I groaned and stood up open the door and I saw Shirabu...?

"hey duchess" he said smiling. "SHIRABUUU!" I shouted and hug him tightly. I buried my head onto his crook "I missed you so muchh" I said. "I missed you too duchess" he said and giggled.

We go downstairs and saw mom cooking breakfast. "surprise?" she said hugging me. " thank you mom" I said and she kissed my forehead and saying "you're welcome".

We sat on the couch and start chatting. "So what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Is it bad to visit my best friend?" he answered happily and once again he hugged me.

"But seriously what are you doing here?" I asked him again.

"well I want to walk you to your school." he answered ." it's getting late now, you need to prepare right?" he added.

"Yeah hehe, wait for me ok?" I said. I did my morning routine and prepare myself. We exited the house and start walking.

"So who's baby kei?" he asked. I'm shocked at first but I answered him. "oh nothing just a friend" I answered truthfully.

"a friend huh. So what's with the call sign? 'baby'? Seriously Y/N" He said. "calm down it's just a friend. The baby part hm because he acts like a baby, though he's tall" I said and he nodded.

Tsukishima's POV:

Walking with Yamaguchi to go to school then I suddenly saw Y/N walking with a guy that makes me frowned. I keep my eyes on them but Yamaguchi noticed my facial expression.

"what's with the face Tsukki?" he asked. "nothing" I mumbled then he turn his attention to what I'm seeing.

"oh look it's Y/N with... A guy?" He said with a confused tone. I nodded. "is that why you look so frustrated?" he asked . "tch." I said and started to walk faster. "Ohh tsukki is jealoussssss, wait for me Tsukki" he shouted and I completely ignore him.

*At gym*

I drop my bag to the floor and walk into the bathroom and change my uniform into my jersey for practice. "Hey, Tsukishima, what's with the face?" Kageyama asked. "None of your business Osama" I said plainly and walked away. "Oh don't mind him Kageyama he's just jealous because we saw Y/N walking with a guy," Yamaguchi said.

"Urasai Yamaguchi" I said. "gomen tsukki" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Jealous?" Daichi said. "Yeah, Yamaguchi said Tsukishima is jealous because Y/N is talking to a guy" Hinata said and I glared at him.

"Who's jealous?" I heard a familiar voice.

Y/N... OH NO

Y/N POV:

"Who's jealous?" I asked the team. "oh! no one" Suga-senpai told me. I saw Tsukishima standing I ran towards him and shout. "Hey baby Kei" I wave at him but he ignored me. Huh?.

"Oh don't mind him Y/N he's just in a bad mood" a freckled boy said. Cute
"oh ok then" I reply with a smile. I walked towards Tsukishima and tapped his shoulder.

"what?" he asked me with his eyebrows raised. "Baby Kei, whatever you are going through now, will disappear. If you want help or advice just call me" I said and winked at him. I turned around and he called me "Y/N, can we talk about something?" He asked. "sure, tell me your problem" I responded happily.

We sat on the bench and start talking. "Uhm there's a girl -"

'a girl ...'

"do you like her?" I cut him off

"No, maybe?, I don't know".

"Ok continue"

"so there's a girl I saw this morning talking to a guy, but suddenly I feel so angry. I don't know why but it feels weird. " he continued.

"and how will you know if you like that person?" he added

"well, umm if you saw that person, she makes your heartbeat so fast and if you like her, whenever you see her happy, you're happy too" I answered and he nodded.

"and about what you said. You felt angry when you saw her talking to a guy, that's normal. It's called jealousy baby Kei" I told him and he nodded then I suddenly hear my phone ringing.

'Manager'

My manager in my volleyball industry is calling me. What does she want? "Uhm Tsukishima I need to answer this call" I said to him and he nodded. I answered my phone and started talking to her.

Manager
"hello Y/N-chan"

                                              "Hi, good morning I'm  *sigh*                                      at school right now
                                                     mind to call later?"

"perfect timing"
                                                   "what do you mean
                                                           perfect timing?"

"We need to have a
photoshoot and I think
It's a great opportunity
If we can shoot in your
School"
                                                       "Oh please no I'm
                                                     really busy and I'm
                                                            not studying at
                                         Shiratorizawa anymore"

"well we are you
studying now?"
                                                               "at Karasuno"

"Great we'll be there"

                                                                       "wait no-"

*she hangs up*

Great just great.

*Timeskip Boys Team Practicing"

We are all busy training but then someone knocks at the door gym

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Is Ms. Satsuki Y/N here?"

Oh no here they are