🦖🦕CHAPTER 60🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"oi wake up" I heard Tsukishima said it and I groaned.

"wake up" he said and I groaned more.

"I'm telling you Y / N will pour a quart of water if you don't wake up" he warned me and I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. I rubbed my eyes and said "you're too mean" I said and pouted. He pecked my lips and smirked.

"too early for that pout" he said and grabbed his bag. "I'll go downstairs and wait for you" he said and smirked.

I did my morning routine and wore my uniform, I went downstairs and I smelled something delicious.

"what's that smell?" I said and smiled at him.

"love the smell? Too bad cook for yourself" he said and smirked.

"Keiiiiiiii" I whined.

"what?" he asked.

"cook for meeeee" I said and smiled.

"no, you have your own hands, cook for yourself" he said and I frowned.

"pleaseee" I said and pouted and gave him begging eyes.

"fine you owe me a kiss, long one" he said and smirked.

"fine fine" I said and sat on the chair and wait for the food. After Tsukishima cooking we ate together.

"what a husband material, baby Kei" I said and smirked.

"whatever just eat so that we can go to school early" he said and I nodded.

*Timeskip At School*

Me and Kei walked the school together.

"hey Y/N" I heard Yamaguchi said it.

"Hi Yamaguchi" I greeted him back.

"So is it true that you and Kei and living together?" he asked and I blushed.

"h-how did you know that?" I asked him and he looked at Tsukishima who is behind me.

"what?" Tsukishima said and Yamaguchi and me shook our heads.

"to answer your question, Yamaguchi. Yes, we are living together" I said and he smiled widely.

"I don't want to be an uncle" he said and I frowned.

"Urusai, Yamaguchi" Tsukishima said and glared at Yamaguchi.

"Gomen, Tsukki" he said and blushed in embarrassment.

"It's fine Yamaguchi" I reassured him.

Why does everybody thinks that we are going to do 'it'

I shook my head and cleared my mind.

*Timeskip Almost Dismissal*

Me and Akio went to the library to finish our history project because we are partners.

"I need to go to Tsukishima first" I said and he looked at me.

"why do you need to go to Tsukishima?" he asked and I sighed.

"byeee" I ignored him and went to Tsukishima. I saw Tsukishima leaning on the locker probably waiting for me.

"Tsukishima" I called him and he looked at me. "you go home first, I need to go to the library first to finish my history project" I explained and he just nodded and walked away. I went back to the library and saw Akio sitting on the chair and reading something. I walked to him and sat in front of him.