🦖🦕CHAPTER 98🦖🦕

*Timeskip Next Morning*

Y/N POV:

I woke up Tsukishima is not beside me, I slowly sat up touch my belly.

"goodmorning" I said and rubbed my belly lightly. I stood up slowly and went downstairs hoping that Tsukishima is there.

I went to the kitchen and saw Kei eating strawberry shortcake.

Huh since when did he bought that cake

"goodmorning" I said and he hummed. "when did you bought that cake?" I asked and he shrugged. I grabbed his fork from his hand and ate a piece of cake.

"oi, who give you a permission to take a bite of my cake?" he asked me and raised his eyebrows.

"but our baby said he/she wants cake, right baby?" I said and looked at my belly and rubbed it again lightly. I heard him sighed and I giggled.

"let's go to the clinic to check the baby" he said and I took a bite of his cake again but ge saw me so I laugh nervously. "tch, then after that, do you want to stay with your mom to make sure that the baby will grow fine?" he asked again and I nodded again. I keep eating his cake but it seemed that he didn't mind.

"ok pack your things and we'll go to your mom house after we go to the clini- and you ate all my cake dumbass" he said and looked at me in deadpanned expression.

"hehe sorry" I said and giggled and he rolled his eyes. He stood up and went upstairs. I washed the plate and followed him.

I openes the door and Tsukishima is already packing my things. I stared at him and pout

Wow, he don't want me here?

"why are you pouting? " he said and I pouted even more.

"you don't want me here?" I said playfully and he rolled his eyes and went towards me. He pecked my lips and looked at me with bored expression.

"why are you thinking those stuff? and what did I said about pouting?" he said and glared playfully.

"why are you already packing my stuff?" I said and looked at my bag on the floor.

"I did said we are going to the clinic to check the baby, didn't I?" he said and realization hits me

"ohh right" I said nervously and look down because of embarrassment.

"idiot" he mumbled and I smack his arm playfully.

"let's go and pack your stuff or else ee will be late at our appointment" he said and I nodded. I grabbed my clothes and stuff that need to be packed and give it to Tsukishima.

*Timeskip At The Clinic*

"oh great to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Tsukishima" Dr. Yua greeted ud and we greeted her back.

"2nd baby I see" she teased us and I giggled nervously. I laid down on the bed and Dr. Yua put some gel on my belly and start the ultrasound.

*Timeskip After The Ultrasound*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I knocked at my parents house and I heard mom shouted 'wait a minute'. I waited patiently with Tsukishima and then finay mom opened the door.

"gosh Y/N great to see you here" my mom said and hugged me and I hugged back. 

"Hi Kei" my mom gretted Tsukishima and hugged him too.  "let's go inside" mom said  and we went inside.