🦖🦕CHAPTER 54🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

Today I had a great day. We won the match against Shiratorizawa and I introduced Tsukishima to my grandpa and Shirabu.

*buzz*

I heard my phone buzzed and I saw mom's chat.

I sighed and become nervous

I sighed and become nervous. So I chatted with Tsukishima about that.

I sighed again and closed my eyes and sleep

*Timeskip*

"Y/N, wake up" I heard Maddie waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her smiling.

"hi" I said and she smiled.

"We are here now" she said and I nodded. I went out of the bus and saw Tsukishima with his headphones. I walked towards him and hugged him and he flinches.

"I'm going home now" I said and he nodded. I walked away but he called me.

"oi Y/N" he said and I looked at him. "want to go out tomorrow?" he asked and I gladly nodded.

"sure" I said and waved.

*Timeskip The Next Day*

I woke up and saw the time it's already 9:30.

Shit

I chatted with Tsukishima and asked him what time will he go here and he replied '10'. Well shit, I need to move now.

I took a bath and choose an outfit.

I was heading downstairs and then I heard someone knocked at the door

I was heading downstairs and then I heard someone knocked at the door. I opened the door and Tsukishima is there.

"If I were you, I'll change my top" he said and frowned. "it's getting cold you know" he added and I sighed.

"I'm fine, let's go now" I said and he sighed and rolled his eyes. We went to the park and I go directly to the swings.

"push me, Kei" I said.

"You're old enough to push yourself" he said and I pout. "final said and went behind me and start pushing roughly.

"hey push me gently" I said and he just hummed and complied.

*sneeze*

"I told you to change your clothes" he scolded me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine *sneeze*" I covered my nose and smiled awkwardly and he just shook his head and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go home" he said and I pout.

"but-"

"no but" he demanded

"jeez sorry daddy" I said and rolled my eyes playfully. I looked at him who is just staring at me.

"hmm, it is rude to stare you know" I said and he shook his head.

"tch" he said

"Keii, can we go and get Ice cream or milk tea?" I said.

"seriously Y/N? You're already cold and you want something cold to eat?" he said and raised his brows.

"Pleas-*sneeze*"

Curse this cold

"nope let's go" He said making me whine