🦖🦕CHAPTER 2🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

*Bell*

I flinched to the sound of the bell and quickly grab the hoodie from the floor and run to my classroom but I felt a grab from my arm and see a girl standing with a wide smile.

"Hi!!" she said happily. "h-hello" I chuckled nervously. "I'm Kaori, your classmate" she said and giggled. "haha yeah" I nervously replied.

A moment of silence while walking towards our classroom. "Sooo I heard you're the dutchess" breaking the silence and look at me. "I was the dutchess" I replied emphasizing the 'was' word. "Huh? What happened?" she gasps and asked. "hmm I don't want to talk about it. It's very hard to move on that's why I moved here" I said while giving her a small smile. "oh it's ok, I don't want to force you to tell me" she replied, looking at me and smiling. I was shocked at first because she is the first person that didn't force me to open up. I thought she is one of those crazy people wanting me to answer their questions by force.

"I hope we can be friends" breaking my thought and smile at her. "Sure" I smiled.

*Timeskip Dismissal Time*

Walking home with Kaori, my new friend, she is very sweet and kind. I hope she'll never change.

"So.." she started. "So?" I encourage her to continue. "You're not going to play volleyball anymore?" she asked. "Hmm.. I'll think about it" I replied with a smile "But I can't promise" I added and she nodded.

Tsukishima's POV:

"GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! DISMISSED" coach Ukai shouted and dismiss us. Walking towards the bench then I realize that my dino hoodie is gone. MY DINO IS GONE. I started to panic and searching everywhere.

"Hey, Tsukki why are you panicking?" Yamaguchi asked me with a worried expression.

"I lost my hoodie, did you saw it?" I asked him with a panic expression. "sorry but no Tsukki, let's just check it tomorrow it is getting dark tho." he replied and I just nodded. Heading back home I'm starting to think where did I go before my hoodie is gone.

Then I remember, I bumped into someone and that is... That girl

Right... That girl must have my hoodie. I'll go to her tomorrow and take it. My mind is so peaceful now.

Y/N POV:

I entered my house then I saw things scattered on the ground. Going to my room when I heard mom crying in her room. I go check on her. I saw mom crying, it broke my heart.

"Hi mom" I said with a weak voice, trying to be strong and not allowing a single drop of tear to escape into my watery eyes. "Hi sweety, how's school?" she asked, wiping her tears on her cheeks with her thumb and hugged me. "It was good mom" I tried to smile but failed. "How's your day?" I look at her and asked. "well you know me and you're father. Maybe later we will be ok" she answered me trying not to cry. "I love you mom, so much". I said hugging her tightly. She chuckled "I love you too my baby".

*Timeskip morning*

I woke up with mom embracing me. I smiled and try to escape from my mom's hug but started to hug me tightly "Where do you think you're going?" mom asked with her eyebrows raised. I giggled "mom I need to go to school".

"Right, my princess is going to school silly me I forgot" she replied. I go to my room and did my morning routine and after that, I headed downstairs and eat breakfast.

"You know, Your grandfather wants to see you play again" she said and smiled.  "mhm" not interested in the topic. "You sure you don't want to give it a chance? I mean you're good at that and you're the dutchess" she said and laugh at the part 'dutchess'. "Mom you know what happened in the past. I don't want to happen that anymore" I replied coldly.

She lifts my chin, looking at her, and says "But honey, Karasuno is different to Shiratorizawa". I sighed in defeat. "ok... I'll think about it" I answered. My mom knows I love volleyball but since that past happened I'm really scared now.

*Timeskip at school*

"Satsuki!" turned around and saw Michimiya-senpai running towards me, when she finally reached me she inhaled and exhaled deeply and say "please join our volleyball team". "Michimiya-senpai please call me Y/N ... And about joining the volleyball team uhm " I'm out of words.

"Karasuno is different from Shiratorizawa"

I remembered what mom said. "Ok give me the form Michimiya-senpai" I said with a smile. Michimiya handed me the form with a wide smile and I gladly took it and sign it.

Tsukishima's POV:

Heading again to my locker when I saw the girl with Michimiya-senpai 'she's joining the volleyball girls team huh'. I look back to my locker then I remember my hoodie. I glance back at that girl but she's not there anymore. I feel frustrated at the fact I didn't get my hoodie back.

*Timeskip Y/N first meeting with the Girls Volleyball Team*

Y/N POV:

"GIRLS MEET SATSUKI Y/N, SHE'S NEW TO OUR CLUB, LET'S WELCOME HER" Michimiya-senpai shouted across the gym.

"is she the duchess?"
"Woah we're lucky"
"I hope she will teach us "
"amazing"
"I'm excited"

I heard the others whispering, it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

"H-Hi, I'm Satsuki Y/N, I'm a spiker, nice to meet you all"
I said.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

I heard Michimiya-senpai clap her hands. "Ok guys time for stretching and prepare for our practice match later and tomorrow with the boys' volleyball team" she said.

'practice match with the boys' team? Oh no'