🦖🦕CHAPTER 74🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I felt Tsukishima kissed my head.

"I'm hungry" I said and looked at him.

"you're always hungry" he said and flicked my forehead making me frown.

"come onnnn let's eat" I said and he sighed and nodded.

*Timeskip*

We are waiting in line to order. It's been 10 mins since we got here. I felt something heavy on my head and I looked at Tsukishima and he smirked.

Great and he used as an arm rester

"get off" I said and he just chuckled.

"it's not my fault that my baby is small" he said and smirked making me blush but I frowned.

"I'm not that short. You're just tall like a giant that's why I look small" I defended and he giggled.

"It doesn't matter. You still look fine to me" he said.

"but you tease me about it, Tsukishima" I said and pouted.

"Yeah but that's different, idiot" he said and patted my head making me rolled my eyes. We finally reached the counter. I ordered milk tea, burger, and fries and Tsukishima just ordered fries and drink.

"it's getting dark now, we should go back to the hotel" I suggest it and he nodded.

We stood up and went to our hotel.

*Timeskip At Hotel*

"I'll go and take a bath" I said and he nodded.

I took a bath and change my clothes.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Kei, laying on the bed with his earphones and sleeping

I went out of the bathroom and saw Kei, laying on the bed with his earphones and sleeping. I smiled at him and sat beside him.

I took off his glasses carefully not to wake him up and put them on the side table. I took off his one earphone slowly and put it on my ear to listen to music, but he opened his eyes and looked at me making me flinched.

"you are done taking a bath?" he asked I nodded.

"Yeah, it's a song from my favorite artist" I said and pointed at his phone. "I always listen to that song before I sleep" I added and he hummed in response.

"I'm listening to it right now, and somehow it makes me feel sleepy" he said and I nodded. I'm about to change my position to a comfortable position but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him

"The earphones, you're gonna pulled it off" he said as he hugged me "come closer" he said so I adjusted myself and he hugged me tightly.

"goodnight" I said and I got no response for that.

I'm assuming he's asleep

I stared at him and analyzing his face.

His handsome

I smiled at my thought and I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

You're confusing me Kei. Sometimes you're a bully, and sometimes you're so soft