[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]

I don't want a lot for Christmas,

With a cake in his hands, the man hums the Christmas tune to himself as the song played softly from the speakers along the hallway.

There is just one thing I need.

He smiles as soon as he sees the door to her room. Was it just him or the route he took was shorter than before? Maybe he was just a tad too excited to see her today.

I don't care about the presents,

He turns the doorknob and enters her room, frowning at how bland it looked but it quickly disappeared as soon as his eyes landed on her peaceful figure laid down on the bed.

Underneath the Christmas tree.

He slowly approaches the sleeping woman then he places the cake box on the table beside her. He could still hear the sweet music coming from outside over the beeping monitor telling him that she was still alive and breathing.

I just want you for my own,

A longing look spread on his face before he sighs in disappointment. Seems like she won't be waking up anytime soon.

More than you could ever know,

He gently takes her cold hand in his before he presses it on his cheek, half expecting the girl to wake up as soon as her skin made contact with his.

Make my wish come true,

With a smile on his face, he leans forward and kissed the unconscious girl's forehead. There was truly no one he wanted to celebrate his birthday with apart from her.

All I want for Christmas,

8 AM, his digital watch flashed. Though it was ignored because the man was busy staring at the girl's beautiful visage.

Is...

The ravenette sighs out the lyric of the song as he softly touched her bottom lip with his thumb.

"...You."

| E | N | D | N | O | T | E | *cue to AOT trailer music*

A happy, H A P P Y birthday to the love of my life, Levi Ackerman and happy holidays to you, my beautiful readers!!! I love you all, mwah 😚