[ nineteen ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 33 || 9:25 a.m. ||

"You're back from Annie's already?"

(Y/n) hums as a response to Historia's question, shutting the door close behind her after she had entered the psychiatry department's break room. The blonde passed her fellow doctor a cup of (hot beverage of choice), at which (Y/n) thanked her for.

"How is she, by the way?"

"She's alright. She stayed in her room the entire time last night."

"That's good," Historia smiles a little before she casts her gaze downward, "Ymir fought some guards and got herself injured. Sasha got involved in a fight with prisoners because she went out of her cell."

(Y/n) almost frowns at what the other psychiatrist had just said. She vividly remembered what had taken place the night before, the events giving her a small wave of anxiety as they played in her head for the nth time today.

She couldn't get them out of her head, no matter how hard she tried to.

"How about Levi? Is he okay?" Historia observes her coworker, seeing her focus on the ground as she thought of a proper answer to the question. "They injected him with a shot and made him sleep last night. I'm yet to visit him so I don't know if he's awake already." (Y/n) stated her reply before taking a sip from the (hot beverage of choice) in her grasp.

To say that she was nervous about meeting Levi today is a bit of an understatement. Because of the things he had done just yesterday, the fear (Y/n) had previously buried in the back of her mind came back out and alive.

But she trusts Levi.

She's sure he's fine by now, she just knows it.

"You've heard of Armin's patient right?"

Another problem for (Y/n): Levi's extensive damage on Petra and Farlan.

"Not yet... how is she by the way?"

"Still unconscious, I think," Historia sets her drink down and smiled at (Y/n), "but she'll live, don't worry. You guys are close, right?"

Letting out a short giggle, the (h/c)-haired girl nods her head. "Well, I guess you could say that." She utters, a hint of uncertainty in her voice. It's been a while since she last interacted with the ginger, after all. It was only yesterday that (Y/n) saw her again, and not to mention Petra wasn't in her best condition.

This morning, (Y/n) had rushed around the facility to apologize to Petra's psychiatrist. Armin only responded with a kind smile and waved her apology off, saying that nothing was her or Levi's fault, and that he fully understood the situation last night. The blond even mentioned that he saw (Y/n) and Levi's "conversation" on the CCTV footage of last night. He went as far as complimenting the female doctor for taming her out-of-control patient, which (Y/n) did not expect.

"It's actually Farlan I'm worried about."

Historia's expression saddens a little upon seeing the sullen one on (Y/n)'s face.

"His windpipe developed a dent, and one of his internal organs are pierced. He's still in the medical team's care so I couldn't get much info on his well-being other than those." (Y/n) sadly narrates while she recalls the beaten state Farlan was in this morning. He's still knocked out cold, with two doctors keeping watch of him, one of them being her close friend Mikasa.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"I hope so. To be honest it's still too early to say everything's going to be fine, his body might still develop complications since an organ is damaged."