[ one ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 1 || 8:12 a.m. ||

3rd Person POV

Mr. Erwin Smith
Doctor, report to the desk right after you arrive here and go straight to my office. I have some matters to talk to you about.
Received 7:58 a.m.

(Y/n) rereads the text sent to her by her boss. She was standing right outside Erwin's office, holding her phone. She puts it inside her sling bag and knocked thrice on the wooden door.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Come in."

I exhaled before twisting the knob of Erwin's door. Anxiety filled my senses once I stepped into the spacious office. Erwin was sitted on his chair, eyes directed to his computer. "Sir, you wanted to talk?" I asked, even though I already knew what he wanted to talk to me about. His attention now drifted to my figure.

"I thought I told you to drop the formalities already, (Y/n)." He pushes his glasses down for a moment as his hand instructed me to take a seat in front of him. "Still getting used to it, Erwin." I chuckled shortly, before taking a seat.

"You're handling Leonhardt, am I right?"

I nodded.

"Is she older than you?"

"By a year, yes." I replied, stopping myself from saying the word 'sir' at the end of my sentence. "Your father told me that you took combat lessons in your younger years. Is that true?" I was confused as to why he was asking me these kind of questions, but I nodded anyways.

"Mind if I add one more to your responsibilities?"

Here it comes. I inhaled before nodding again. Erwin releases a small smile before giving me a white folder. I opened it and read the contents.

"I'm sure you've heard about the successful incarceration of Levi Ackerman yesterday."

I ran my eyes down on the newcomer's record. My eyes almost widened when I saw his different cases. There were no pictures attached to the documents, just plain words and numbers.

"He's put in cell 30. The guards chained him to the wall and injected him a shot. I've consulted Keith about this and we've decided to put him here for 10 years at most. If that will lack, then we'll have to extend." Erwin declares as he looks at me.

"You can meet him later once he's awake. Tell me if you're going to pay him a visit so I can send guards with you." He added.

"Is this all the information from the research department?" I closed the white folder, putting it on my lap. "Nile said he'll try and find more. He'll go straight to you once they find something." The blond man answers, leaning back on his chair.

A knock sounded from the door before it opens, Eren's figure stepping inside.

"Sir, the new patient's awake."

My heart leaped in fear. I was about to meet a huge psychotic criminal that has been killing people since he was a child. This one's very new to me.

I've just been here for about 3 years, and I was tasked to attend to Annie only since her case was severe alone. Now, I'm going to handle 2 dangerous cases.

"Good luck, Doctor." Both Erwin and I stood up and shook hands. "Eren, kindly escort Doctor Zackley to the guards and lead them to Levi Ackerman."

I saw Eren nod before he glances at me.

"I'll be leaving now, Sir."

I walked out of the office with Eren by my side.

After a few minutes of silence, we arrived at the main floor as Eren called four guards to accompany me to my destination.

"Will you be alright, (Y/n)?" Eren asks, worry evident in his tone. I gave him a small smile as I replied. "Don't worry, I can handle it. I'll be fine."

"If you say so... just call me or the others if something happens, okay?" "Okay." We stopped walking, and now, we stood in front of a closed iron door.

"Be safe, (Y/n). You know what he's capable of doing." Eren pats my back before leaving me alone with the four guards.

I let the guards unhinge the locks and open the door. The interior of the cell was very dark since the light wasn't turned on. I exhaled before finally stepping in the dark room. The guards stayed on my sides, their guns up and aiming through the darkness.

I squinted my eyes, attempting to at least see a figure. That's when I hear light clashing of chains about 6 meters away.

"Don't move! Or we'll shoot!" The demanding voice of the guard right beside me bounced off the walls. Then someone scoffed.

"Fucking pussies." A deep male voice spoke. I was slightly taken aback because of the language used, but shrugged it off since I've met patients like him before.

"Turn on the lights." I ordered, before one of the guards obeyed. Once the lights were on, my eyes instantly locked with cold, bluish grey ones. The male had a straitjacket on, and the chains wrapped around his neck, waist, and feet were connected to the wall. One of his cheeks were bruised, and he had a wound surrounded by dried blood on his forehead. The dark-haired male threw me a hard glare full of hatred and anger. There were no other things placed in this cell. Just the 6 of us, and the chains restraining him.

We finally meet, Levi Ackerman.