[ two ]

| N | O | T | E | I just published this book the first day of November and I already have more than 25 reads! To those who're reading this right now, I love you! And Levi does too HAHA

On with the second chapter then!

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

(E/c) orbs clashed with steel-grey ones as the light illuminates the whole cell. The guards aimed for the captive's head and stayed in their position as they watched (Y/n) walk a few steps forward.

"So, you're Levi Ackerman." (Y/n) gazed down at the male in a white straitjacket. The male just hardened his glare and spoke no word. (Y/n) didn't let the man faze her, instead she just stood there, familiarizing herself of the stranger. "Do you have any idea of where you are, right now?" She questions as she stared back at the menacing, steel-grey orbs burning holes on her head. Like before, the ravenette stayed put, but now, he started growling almost silently. He grits his teeth before attempting to launch himself forward with brute force.

(Y/n) flinched as she steps back, the guards reacting and instantly aimed for the chained man's head.

"Get me fucking out of this shit hole if you don't want me to take your pathetic souls!" Aggravated, Levi screams as he starts to pull on his restraints. That didn't do any good on his side though; the guards made sure he wouldn't be able to escape those under any circumstances.

(Y/n) watched, wide-eyed. She knew those chains would definitely hold him back. Yet she couldn't explain why fear suddenly exploded from the back of her mind as the prisoner attempted to attack her. The female tries to stable her heart rate as she still locked her eyes with the captive's.

After regaining her composure, she steps forward again.

"Doctor Zackley!" A guard calls out, but stands down when he sees the female's right arm up, telling the guard that she can handle the situation.

When in reality, she didn't know what to do with the monstrosity in front of her.

"I'm confident you wouldn't be able to do that anytime soon, Mr. Ackerman. I suggest you cooperate with us so it wouldn't get bad on your part." (Y/n) calmly says, despite of how loud her heart thumped in her chest.

This is what she was trained for. She can't afford to mess this up. But the sudden fear this man had caused the female... (Y/n) knew something will definitely go wrong in the future.

(Y/n) witnessed as the raging eyes of the ravenette suddenly calms down, along with his facial expression. But not long after, another strong emotion was seen in those orbs, one that (Y/n) grew familiar of after almost 4 years of working. However, she felt different.

An unsettling feeling formed in her stomach as Levi's lips curved up into a psychotic smile, his eyes void of anything but pure insanity.

(Y/n) observed how fast the male's emotions shifted from anger to... this. She expected it, though. After all, she read his file before she came here.

"But everything already is bad on my part, darling."

Levi's eyes stared amusingly at the girl standing a few meters away from his sitted figure, a disturbing grin on his features. (Y/n) felt a chill run up her spine as her brain instantly set warning alarms off inside her head. So this was the case assigned to her?

Will I be able to manage? She asks herself.

The (h/c)-haired lady clears her throat before she took another step forward, the armed men behind her going to her sides.