[ thirteen ]

"Sit here and then we'll talk."

(Y/n) blinked her eyes rapidly while her mind processed what Levi wanted her to do. She was still reluctant about completely trusting the guy, even though she really wanted to.

Since he tried to kill her just days ago.

But something in the back of her mind told her that he won't be causing any harm to herself. And even if he attempts something,  guards are outside the cell and would hear her if she screamed. So (Y/n) obliges to Levi's way-out request.

(Y/n) stands up from the stool she sat on and placed herself about a few inches from where Levi was.

"Now, tell me something."

The psychiatrist almost cringed when her eyes met crazed-looking silver ones the moment she turns her head. Though, those crazed orbs showed obvious interest; Levi looked like he really wanted to hear something from her.

"What do you want to know about me?"

Levi slightly leans forward towards (Y/n), "Anything."

The girl wasn't able to hold back the blush now coloring her cheeks a pinkish hue.

"Your name, age; give me the typical shit." Levi adds with the same smirk on his face, noticing the change in (Y/n)'s features under the bright light.

"Oh, that's a great idea," (Y/n)'s expression lit up, "you've lasted for about two weeks here already and you don't even know my name..." She giggles to herself.

"It's actually (Y/n), (Y/n) Zackley."

Levi's gaze on her didn't waver even for a bit, he just stared at her face while he chanted her first name in his head.

(Y/n)... (Y/n)... (Y/n)...

What a nice name...

"And I'm only twenty-three." The female adds, finishing her sentence with a small smile on her face. Levi raises an eyebrow at her, "Weren't they supposed to send someone older than me to be my personal doctor?"

"Just because I'm younger than you doesn't mean I'm incapable, you know." (Y/n) responds in a matter-of-factly sort of way.

"So you see yourself able to handle me?"

"That's because I really am, Levi."

"Are you sure?"

(Y/n) froze on her spot after Levi's question; he was only a few centimeters away from her face the moment she looked at him. A cold shiver runs down her spine when Levi releases a breathy chuckle.

"Everytime you come here, you're so vulnerable... so easy to pounce on."

Levi uses his free hand to run a finger up (Y/n)'s clothed arm, his eyes still on her while she stilled in front of him.

"Do you know what I usually do when I see someone so weak, so defenseless?"

Levi leans in and whispers on her ear.