[ eleven ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 13 || 2:15 p.m. ||

Levi abruptly shoots up from his bed and scanned his surroundings. He was sweating all over, his hands were shaking, and his breathing was uneven.

He had just finished a long nightmare.

The chains tied to his wrists made loud noises when he jolted awake. The guards outside his cell immediately caught the noise and stormed in, weapons up.

Levi was fully calm when they entered, only giving them a cold stare while he sat still on the mattress.

"Doc, Mr. Ackerman's awake."

(Y/n) looks away from the laptop in front of her and stared at the warden right beside her office door.

"I'll be on my way." (Y/n) replied before the male took his leave. A sigh comes out of the female's lips. She stands up from her chair and left her office, a relieved expression on her features while she walked the way towards Levi's cell.

I'm not even doing anything, Levi silently scoffed at the weaponized males still glaring at him, these pretentious fucks are making me sick.

His silver eyes went to look at the piece of metal wrapped around his wrists, connecting him to his bed.

"Did someone call her yet?"

Levi slightly tensed when one of the male's talked. He knew who they were referring to in an instant. After a few seconds, he relaxed on his position. Why did he even panic in the first place?

"She should be on her way."

Levi recalled each and every last bit of what had happened before he passed out - he had no idea how long he's been sleeping, maybe just for a few hours? Days? Or maybe weeks?

The ravenette stayed still and composed despite his shackled state; even when he felt a new presence inside the room, he didn't move.

"I'll be taking it from here, thank you."

(Y/n) made eye contact with each of the wardens, before they looked at each other and reluctantly sent the psychiatrist a nod. One by one, they left the room and shut the door behind them.

The atmosphere inside instantly grew thick the moment the door closed, making (Y/n) hold her breath for a few seconds.

"Levi?"

He didn't budge.

(Y/n) took a couple of steps closer and kept an eye on him in case he decides to do anything out of the ordinary.

"Hey..." (Y/n) ends up directly beside Levi's bed and yet the male still didn't move. "I'm gonna sit here, okay?" (Y/n) mumbles then sits on the foot of Levi's soft mattress. Her gaze directed towards the chains dangling off of the bed before she shifts her eyes to look at Levi.

He was already looking at her.

She prevented herself from making a shocked noise and tried her best to act normally.

"How are you feeling? You've been out for two days."

Silence followed her sentence; Levi just kept staring at her with his head slightly tilted to the side. His lips curled up to form a smirk.