[ thirty-one ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 59 ||

"Alright, seems like that's all I need to do for today."

Levi grits his teeth at what his own psychiatrist had just said. She's been acting strange these past few weeks and he didn't know why. He tried asking subtly about what's has been going on out of his cell but she never told him anything.

"You haven't even been here for five minutes."

"I was just tasked to give you your meds, what more do you want from me?" (Y/n) rolls her (e/c) eyes before they land on Levi's. "I have a more important business I need to take care of. So whatever you wanna say, hurry up and spit it out."

(Y/n) had been this cold -- if not colder -- since the news about Farlan's recovery and return to the Special Ops Squad. Levi thought her attitude must've come from that; he can't find any more reason as to why she was acting differently nowadays. Levi knew he didn't do anything that would've made her act the way she was.

Unlike months ago, (Y/n) felt so distant now. She came to her patient's room only to give him his medication and record his "progress" on her clipboard. She barely engages into conversations with him like she used to, hell, she barely even smiles at him anymore.

"What? Are you just gonna stare at me like some creep?"

No. Levi refuses to believe that this is his (Y/n) now.

What happened to her?

waѕ ғarlan reѕponѕιвle ғor нer draѕтιc cнange?

Levi glares at (Y/n) as he stands up from his bed. The past weeks she had been acting up he always held his sadistic instinct back; he didn't want her to be pushed away even further. Levi cooperated, he tried to make "treating" him easier for the girl but clearly it was to no avail.

Ẅäṩ Ḟäŕŀäń ŕệṩṗöńṩïḅŀệ ḟöŕ ḧệŕ ďŕäṩẗïċ ċḧäńġệ?

"I swear to hell, if you don't tell me what's going on with you right now..."

"What are you talking about? I've always been like this to you. You got a problem with that?"

"Liar!" Levi yells, "You weren't always like this!"

"I guess your medicines ain't helping you get better, huh? Everyday you live in the fantasy that I used to be 'kind' to you?"

The ravenette's brows clashed together in anger and confusion. (Y/n) seemed unbothered though, like she didn't care about his well-being at all.

"You really think someone would treat you well here after everything you've done? I don't even know how you get your stupid delusions anymore. Erwin was right, you are a lost cause."

Levi's heart shattered at her ruthless statement. All this time he took healing his mind went to a complete waste.

W̵̳̍͝a̵͈͛s̶̳̘̒͠ ̶̜͌̈́F̶̢͉͘a̴̜͚̿͝ȓ̴̖͙̀l̴̯̞͠a̴̤͆n̸̩̿̅ ̸̬̥̇r̷̞̾͑ě̸͉̭̓s̷̲̪͐͝p̷̯̂͌ŏ̸̪͝ṉ̴̡̊͛s̷̱̀͌i̴͖̘̾b̶̞̪̅l̷̬̏ê̶̲̠̚ ̴̫̭̍f̷̦͐̑ò̸͖ṟ̶͎̈́̇ ̴̖̑̍h̵̩̓͋ẻ̶̻̈ṙ̵̛̰ ̵͖͛d̶̞͖͊r̸̯̒̚a̷̢̡̛͋s̶̙̲͐t̴̡̯̂̋i̷̬̒͝ć̸͈͎͒ ̶̜̄c̴̤̓̀h̴̘̙̃a̷͖̔̃n̶̙̄̒g̴̛̘̭͒e̵͔̱̊̅?̷̞͇͋