[ thirty-seven ]

|| ᴅᴀʏ : 66  || 1:45 p.m. ||

"We should all go out for dinner tonight."

Everyone inside the break room turns to Isabel, whose eyes were glued to her phone. The redhead then whirls around to show Historia her screen, "How does this place look? Cool, right?"

Armin closes the book in his hand. "I've been craving something savoury lately. How about you guys?"

"Hm, how about we go clubbing? It's been a while since the last time." Hanji suggests. "I could use a drink or two right now -- no, actually I wanna get wasted--"

"Moblit won't let you, Zoë." A small chuckle slips past Nanaba's lips as she receives a "hmph" from the bespectacled brunette.

"Plus, we can't bring Farlan somewhere too rowdy... at least not yet."

(Y/n), who had been staying quiet for the past 30 minutes, quickly glanced at the short-haired blonde who had mentioned Farlan all of a sudden.

That's right: Farlan was to be released from the medical ward today. Mikasa told everyone the news during their lunch break, they just had to run some tests before they could officially let him go.

"Y'all in the mood for a long car ride? Heard somethin' about a highly-rated restaurant in Chlorba, wanna check it out?" Isabel asks the group as she puts her device back in her pocket. A few hums resonate inside the room, indicating their positive response to  the pigtailed girl's question.

"Alright, then let's just inform the others about it later. How many of us brought our cars?"

Deciding to finally join the conversation, (Y/n) raises her hand. "I brought mine." She utters. Historia also lifts her arm up in the air, along with Nanaba.

Should I come with them later? The (h/c)-haired psychiatrist retracts her hand, adjusting the sleeves of her white coat whilst listening to everyone's plan for the evening. Her hesitance was brought by the thought of speaking to Farlan after a long time of not doing so.

What if Levi finds out?

Again?

This shouldn't be a question, (Y/n) moistens her lips with her tongue.

I want to see Farlan again too.

|| 4:35 p.m. ||

(Y/n) observes Mikasa and Frieda, the two doctors each holding a white folder to their faces as they read the papers encased in them. Taking a peek inside of Marcel's room, (Y/n) asks, "Is he getting any better?"

"Thankfully, yes. The progress is slow, but he's getting there." Mikasa replies as she passes the folder to the psychiatrist. "It's my first time using the titan serum on one of my patients. It really is effective."

"It should be. We're planning on releasing it globally soon." Frieda also gives her folder to (Y/n), who examined the contents as soon as she received it.

(Y/n) nods her head gently whilst her eyes skimmed the data on the papers. "After keeping it to ourselves for almost a year huh..." She mumbles to herself before giving the patient's files back to his doctor. "Let's go, Shadis is waiting."